KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: John has a long mustache  (Read 5541 times)

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
John has a long mustache
« on: June 07, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »
John has a long mustache

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
Re: John has a long mustache
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »
WTF?

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:40:11 PM »
John has a long mustache
i guess he fucked up with the still...

Offline BL4CKB4NN3R

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »
He does?

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 09:51:40 PM »
google is your best friend.

Offline Sgt Snot Rocket(bonefish)

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Quit crying and die like a man!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »
"John has a long mustache" was the code-signal used by the French Resistance in WWII to mobilize their forces once the Allies had landed on the Normandy beaches.

Nice Trooper, very topical

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 10:53:56 AM »
Nobody gives a shit about french people, no wonder we didn't pick up on it. The are ungrateful pieces of hairy shit.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »
Don't be a hater. Be a lover RAMBO....  :P

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 11:59:18 AM »
Nobody gives a shit about french people, no wonder we didn't pick up on it. The are ungrateful pieces of hairy shit.

Screw the French.  FREEDOM FRIES!!!

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »
The french won WW2!!! If you guys didnt know. THe true evil of the world understands one thing military power. Never forget that fags.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »
The boy scouts won world war two. As did the factory workers. When did you go to school zone? Oh, wait, you went to school during the war.

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 05:10:48 PM »
Rambo, you are a sad person.  You should not be bashing the french.  The reason that they fell so quickly in WWII is because they did not expect the german offensive to roll through the ardennes forest like they did.  Basically they circled around the maginot line and punched through that ways.  Anyhow you shouldnt bash the french no matter what you think.  Because there were lots of french people that gave their lives in WWII  whether it was in concentration camps or in the resistance or in the french army.   You my friend sound like you are very ungrateful.  If it wasnt for the french resistance doing their part, the DDAY invasions in normandy could have been a flop.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 05:18:10 PM »
I dont like the french, but they did help out in the war, little though.

on french tanks they had 1 gear forward and 4 gears reverse.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 05:27:30 PM »
this is what the french had for "tanks" back in WW2..notice the size of the gun

no wonder they were running backwards..feigned retreat my ass

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 05:52:19 PM »
That isnt the only tank they had,  the cannons on them were formadible for the time period.  It was pretty close with what the germans were throwing at them.  pnz mkIII

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »
I would imagine they were scared, germany was coming out with much better tanks later in the war before the invasion of Europe the had the Panzer I-IV to invade Europe and later on in the 1940's Germany came out with heavy tanks designs such as  the panther tank, tiger I and tiger II, then came a really far out design such as the Landkreuzer P 1500 "Monster" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkreuzer_P._1500_Monster

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »
You guys forget that one of these reasons the french lost so horribly is that a few key members of the french government fucked over the country. People such as Philippe Pétain who failed to modernize the french military with exception to the maginot line which proved useless. He was elected as head of state in france and turned to country into a dictatorship and then proceeded to collaborate with the germans. After the war he was charged with treason and killed. Some french even joined the Waffen SS and had there own division named the Charlemegne division. The list of things the french did goes on and on. I attribute the american victory to The UK who never chose to surrender even under heavy attack and suffering many civilian casualties. And the brave soldiers of the United states. FUCK FRANCE.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 11:17:53 AM »
Trooper says I am ungrateful. We saved France twice, and gave them back the keys to their country and they never help us out. WE saved them. They would be known as Germany if it wasn't for us. About the Maginot Line, they are fucking morons for not watching their back. They set up fucking cannons pointing one direction that can't be turned around. Fucking brilliant. I wonder if their tanks even had a fucking reverse gear.

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »
Trooper says I am ungrateful. We saved France twice, and gave them back the keys to their country and they never help us out. WE saved them. They would be known as Germany if it wasn't for us. About the Maginot Line, they are fucking morons for not watching their back. They set up fucking cannons pointing one direction that can't be turned around. Fucking brilliant. I wonder if their tanks even had a fucking reverse gear.

The maginot line was set up to have a weak rear and strong foward.  The reason for the cannons only being able to face forward is,  if the line were to be taken it could be re captured easily.   The french learned a lesson about forts in WWI. 

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 05:12:09 PM »
lets not forget about the statue of liberty..and the baguettes..and..and...

and..?

cant think of anything else

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 11:49:02 AM »
lets not forget about the statue of liberty..and the baguettes..and..and...

and..?

cant think of anything else

lol fury and why they gave the statue of liberty http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_France_give_United_States_the_statue_of_liberty_even_though_the_US_was_in_conflict_with_the_French . honor and friendship my ass :D

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »
why they gave the statue of liberty
i bet it was full of french wiggers like that trojan horse,but they forgot to put a door on the bitch.

Offline Hands Mechanical

• Old Farts
  • An Old Member
  • MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »
it's really easy for you to talk shit now, but in post ww1 europe the maginot line was supposed to be more or less impenetrable, sure the french got pwned by blitzkrieg but so did everyone else.  they built it to the specifications of an older style of war, its the same shit thats been happening throughout history.  can't see whats coming till it happens.

also, we didn't save them alone, we saved them with the help of the french, british, canadians, russians, and shitloads of other countries, and if it had been us by ourselves we would have gotten pwned.  russia was instrumental in the allied victory in europe and the european resistance in france and the other occupied countries did a fuck of a lot to help us with operation overlord

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.149 seconds with 17 queries.