KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michael Vick should he play football again?  (Read 9183 times)

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
Michael Vick should he play football again?
« on: May 23, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »
I dont really keep up with sports but should this guy get another chance?

Rev. Jim Jones

Re: Michael Vick should he play football again?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 09:44:38 AM »
I want him to QB my Vikings. He paid his debt. WHY THE HELL NOW LET HIM PLAY.

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »
Well I would think the only teams desprate enough that do not care about what kind of person their players are would be either the Dallas Cowboys or the Oakland Raiders.  Maybe a long shot would be the Vikings just because if they feel he can win for them it would be worth it because they are in bad need of a new stadium, the Metrodom is a huge shit pile with a canopy over it.

All that said, if he does get another crack at it, I'm sure he will not be very good.  He was only about a 50% passer and his run first style of QB hasn't worked sense the early 1910's (before blacks were able to play).  To sum in all up, I would like very much to see him be attacked by a pack of dogs because he is a giant douchebag.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »
Vick can go suck black cock.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 11:38:32 AM »
Well I would think the only teams desprate enough that do not care about what kind of person their players are would be either the Dallas Cowboys or the Oakland Raiders.  Maybe a long shot would be the Vikings just because if they feel he can win for them it would be worth it because they are in bad need of a new stadium, the Metrodom is a huge shit pile with a canopy over it.

All that said, if he does get another crack at it, I'm sure he will not be very good.  He was only about a 50% passer and his run first style of QB hasn't worked sense the early 1910's (before blacks were able to play).  To sum in all up, I would like very much to see him be attacked by a pack of dogs because he is a giant douchebag.
his style of play worked when he was in the nfl before getting arrested. had a career winning record, first away team to win in the playoffs in Green Bay was the Vick led falcons (can anyone name 5 other people from that team? exactly he won that game on his own.) and why would the cowboys/raiders be interested in him? the teams interested would be for a wildcat type role which he would be PERFECT for, he would be in 5-10 sets per game, not gonna play a full 50 downs, but he has the chance to make an impact.

Offline predator

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »
he better be allowed to play again, and when he is i will rock that jersey like its noones business

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »
his style of play worked when he was in the nfl before getting arrested. had a career winning record, first away team to win in the playoffs in Green Bay was the Vick led falcons (can anyone name 5 other people from that team? exactly he won that game on his own.) and why would the cowboys/raiders be interested in him? the teams interested would be for a wildcat type role which he would be PERFECT for, he would be in 5-10 sets per game, not gonna play a full 50 downs, but he has the chance to make an impact.

Here is the guy you talk about like he is a hero Sloppy.  Good thing he won a game at Lambeau Field I guess.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:33:40 PM by dogfacedgremlin »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 10:30:43 PM »
Here is the guy you talk about like he is a hero Sloppy.  Good thing he won a game at Lambeau Field I guess.

you said he was never a good QB, even though he had a very good winning percentage while starting in the nfl, the same cannot be said for very many people. i was just refuting what you said, and i understand some dogs got hurt, well actually i'm not gonna get into that. but he spent what 23 months in a FEDERAL prison. you can show all the pics you want of fucked up dogs, but he served his time in jail.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 10:48:11 PM »
he better be allowed to play again, and when he is i will rock that jersey like its noones business
your a fag.

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »
LOL, This is a country that supports abortion why should we care about some dogs? We would watch cockroaches fight if they would.
God Bless America.
P.S My bug is the best

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 12:12:56 AM »
vick can go die in a well. he is nothin but a shit head. and so what, they are cockroaches, we dont need them. Dogs are actually useful.

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 02:00:19 AM »
Michael Vick fights some dogs, goes to jail for almost 2 years. Dick Cheney tortures some mother fuckers and walks away free of any convictions. I LOVE THE USA!

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »
vick can go die in a well. he is nothin but a shit head. and so what, they are cockroaches, we dont need them. Dogs are actually useful.
dogs are yes, but those dogs aren't. they are bred to be killed. 50 years ago there was a lot worse shit happening to blacks in the streets and there wasn't the kind of outrage that is came from some faggit dogs.

Offline E.S.P. GAGE

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
There should be no second chances for dumb fucks. At what point should people be held accountable for their actions. Professional sports figures have an obligation to be good citzens (look at how much cash you put in their pockets), society as a whole looks up to these people they should act as mentors, not thugs.

ESP

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »
There should be no second chances for dumb fucks. At what point should people be held accountable for their actions. Professional sports figures have an obligation to be good citzens (look at how much cash you put in their pockets), society as a whole looks up to these people they should act as mentors, not thugs.

ESP
stop trying to mold people into what you want them to be. they are who they are, just because they are paid a lot doesn't mean they should role models. if you are parent and you don't want your kid not to grow up like them(which they won't unless you grow up in that culture, not because one of there favorite players had a dog bite another one) don't let them watch football or any sports. People seem to forget as a parent it is your job to teach your kids, not some athletes, it's called responsibility if you don't want it wear a bag. and to the part of no second chances, you think they should have to be model citizens because they make money? the only reason vick got caught was he made money, and someone wanted to get out of a some charge and gave him up(i assume) but to think that he was the only one dog fighting or athletes are the only ones that break the law is ludicrous.

Offline E.S.P. GAGE

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
It is not about moulding people in to what you want them to be. It does however have a to do with what society deems as acceptable, and the moral responsability of the individual.  Parents do have the ability to influence there children, yes , but there are many other outside influences that effect a child's decision making. Teachers for one (Hey Zone), and just because you are a grease spot as a parent does not mean your child will be a grease spot. I would suggest a college graduate from Virgina Tech, who has been on the cover of Sport Illustrated three times, his retired Jersey hanging from the rafters of Lane Stadium for all to see, has some influence.But to say that sports figures are the only ones that break the law is crazy, as criminals come from all walks of life, and if it was one of his criminal buddies trying to get off a charge that turned him in, to bad he was educated enough to know the consequences of getting caught.

stop trying to mold people into what you want them to be. they are who they are, just because they are paid a lot doesn't mean they should role models. if you are parent and you don't want your kid not to grow up like them(which they won't unless you grow up in that culture, not because one of there favorite players had a dog bite another one) don't let them watch football or any sports. People seem to forget as a parent it is your job to teach your kids, not some athletes, it's called responsibility if you don't want it wear a bag. and to the part of no second chances, you think they should have to be model citizens because they make money? the only reason vick got caught was he made money, and someone wanted to get out of a some charge and gave him up(i assume) but to think that he was the only one dog fighting or athletes are the only ones that break the law is ludicrous.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »
fuck the assholes that breed fighting dogs
fuck the assholes that gamble over that shit
fuck the assholes that support it/encourage it/invest on it
fuck the assholes who think this is "just another amusement activity"
fuck the assholes who think they;r better than an animal,or deserve more rights,cause THEY DONT
fuck the assholes in general who dont give a shit

fuck this nigger,fuck his "career",fuck his excuses..just hang him from a tree

and fuck you too, smurray

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 03:30:23 PM »
to bad he was educated enough to know the consequences of getting caught.
exactly, he paid the consequences. now if he still has the ability to play in the nfl let him.
fuck the assholes who think they;r better than an animal,or deserve more rights,cause THEY DONT
and fuck you too, smurray
to point number 1 i concur, number 2 i concur, number 3 i concur, number 4 they don't think of it as an amusement activity, number 5 sir i hope you don't eat meat or fish or even own a pet because that in itself says you are better then said animal(unless of course you eat or own humans, otherwise they aren't equal), number 6 who said they don't give a shit? number 7 you sir are just basing your opinions on hatred of people thanks to there race, which i would say is worse then some dog getting hurt. point 8  i concur he is a cunt.
It is not about moulding people in to what you want them to be. It does however have a to do with what society deems as acceptable, and the moral responsability of the individual.  Parents do have the ability to influence there children, yes , but there are many other outside influences that effect a child's decision making. Teachers for one (Hey Zone), and just because you are a grease spot as a parent does not mean your child will be a grease spot. I would suggest a college graduate from Virgina Tech, who has been on the cover of Sport Illustrated three times, his retired Jersey hanging from the rafters of Lane Stadium for all to see, has some influence.But to say that sports figures are the only ones that break the law is crazy, as criminals come from all walks of life, and if it was one of his criminal buddies trying to get off a charge that turned him in, to bad he was educated enough to know the consequences of getting caught.
back to this quote, i do agree that there are many things outside of parents that influence kids, but if you think some kid from the suburbs, or even a ghetto in a city are gonna go out and start dog fighting is laughable. have you ever seen a dog fight? that shit is horrible, you don't just go and do it cause some guy who you look up to does it, you grow up on that shit. If you don't want athletes to effect your kids at all, have them join the chess club and never play a sport, don't let them play sports. just make them work on school work all day. they will prob be pretty smart. and what if he played for the Ole Miss and was a homosexual? i know society around Ole Miss wouldn't accept a gay QB, does that mean he wouldn't be aloud to play football at ole miss? just because society says that this is right and this is wrong doesn't make it so.

Don't quote this post btw, it'll just be fucked up.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 03:36:23 PM »
crap
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:38:03 PM by fury »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »

Fury, your respect from me just increased x1000.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »
Fury, your respect from me just increased x1000.
lol,was it that low bfore?

:D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »
lol,was it that low bfore?

:D

haha. yeah....  :P

Offline soviet pizza

• man banana
  • Part of The Family
  • balls deep inside your grandma
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 04:12:26 PM »
i still say vick should be able to play.... dick cheney isnt going to jail for torture, so vick should be allowed to play.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 04:56:01 PM »
crap
so you are saying you have never owned or eaten an animal?

Offline E.S.P. GAGE

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »
Sloppy I'm from the flat lands Sask Canada, a million square miles of land mass with just over a million people,farmers so eating animals is what we do. I guess you could look at Dog fighting in the same light as bull fighting, though I think bull fighting is some what controlled and part of the Spanish Culture. It has opened up a good can of worms on the forum though. :)

ESP

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.192 seconds with 17 queries.