Community Talk > General Talk

this is corvette

<< < (3/3)

Ferret:

--- Quote from: Rollin on July 31, 2008, 10:21:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Corvette1 on July 30, 2008, 10:50:15 PM ---This just blows me away. Someone is really going through alot of trouble to pull this shit. Unbelieveable. I am really curious as to who this might be?  It seems to me that it had to be someone who played on the OnA server some time ago, since he was saying about the old {IO} clan, which as you all know was some time ago, but I am puzzled as to who? And as I asked before, what did I do to this person to fire them up this bad to go to such extremes to try to pull this off.... Simply amazing

--- End quote ---
you sir can jump off a cliff.   you are not corvette.

--- End quote ---

Indeed!

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: Ferret on July 31, 2008, 08:40:06 PM ---It's good to see all of the great DoD players in one place again!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, definitely feels good.

You don't think it's the real corvette rollin? (or am I not picking up your sarcasm... idk)

And then ferret agrees? Am I gullible or what's going on? lol

Ferret:
The real Corvette has a very distinctive voice & spray, and knows what I jokingly apologize for every couple of months or so. The imposter won't have any idea what I'm talking about.

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: Ferret on August 02, 2008, 11:53:46 AM ---The real Corvette has a very distinctive voice & spray, and knows what I jokingly apologize for every couple of months or so. The imposter won't have any idea what I'm talking about.

--- End quote ---

True. I thought you meant Corvette1 is not the real Corvette.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version