Community Talk > General Talk

this is corvette

(1/3) > >>

corvette_1:
hello

I had to register as Corvette_1 as the name corvette was taken.

I used to play as Corvette in the OnA server, initially a part of {IO} clan, 2 years back and later [WeRDzel ]clan. I had a talk with Kill em All yesterday and he was telling me about someone(probably the same guy from OnA server) using my name to dis-credit me. I just wanted to see if I can clear the air if possible. I have been playing on the OnA server for a long time and have a lot of good friends there such as Rambo, Jim Jones, Fuego, Ferret etc., There was an imposter on the pestgaming forums who impersonated me and got me in bad books with the OnA folks since which I stopped playing there. Again this same guy is doing that here. I have never ever had problems with anyone as I just mind my business and leave.

On the other had if this a joke played by you guys on me, it is not funny. I am not 16; I am 46 and just play games to relax after a hard days work. I dont bother you guys and I ask you not to harass me.

I will be on tomorrow night. Please note down my steam id and compare it with the imposter when he logs in.

thanks

guit_ar_tist:
You have me convinced, seriously. That sucks what happened. Glad to see you (real you) here. :)

Ban Em All:
u have convinced me to, that guy is getting banned

Ban Em All:
done and banned

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on July 29, 2008, 01:24:28 AM ---u have convinced me to, that guy is getting banned

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on July 29, 2008, 01:29:30 AM ---done and banned

--- End quote ---

Good. +1 for KILLEMALL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version