KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best DoD players  (Read 27713 times)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: Best DoD players
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »
got caught hacking by who? JNS?
jns and ona as i recall, i think he was a part of a jns, and they are a lot more serious on banning hackers from there clan. they make sure they get it correct when banning someone from jns.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »
got caught hacking by who? JNS?
jns and ona as i recall, i think he was a part of a jns, and they are a lot more serious on banning hackers from there clan. they make sure they get it correct when banning someone from jns.

Well, I guess they had it wrong with me then.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »
i don't think they thought you were hacking, I think they thought you started shit between them and another clan, when you told them you didn't, they just said you are a known hacker and closed the thread. Sounds like a few admins abusing there admin, i didn't say anything there, but i'm jus sayin, they didn't view any demo's of you(which they are supposed to do).

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 02:03:47 PM »
JNS has a lot of 13 year old kids(or guys in their 20s or 30s acting like 13 year old kids, just a few days ago, i was on their server, guy got perma banned for doing nothing, he was just playing the game and he got banned, he spoke to one admin during the game saying, something about disagreeing with him, and it wasnt like a game disagreement, i think the subject was movies. and 30 seconds later he was perma banned, banned under abuse. thats my story, i personally dont see what people like about JNS.

Offline jwpizzy

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
Well they banned me for the wrong reason, even a detailed explanation on how I play couldn't convince them otherwise. They claimed that I take lives and flags had some hack where he could set the sensitivity of his cross hairs to aim for the head, if there is such a thing, I've killed him plenty of times, its all about quickness. JNS has banned a lot of good players in their days, remember Fetou, well they banned him and he was an excellent sniper.  How does steambans work, do the admins send your demo to them to determine if you hack or not? If so, many of my videos were sent, and I think by now my steam ID would have been canceled or whatever.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »
Well they banned me for the wrong reason, even a detailed explanation on how I play couldn't convince them otherwise. They claimed that I take lives and flags had some hack where he could set the sensitivity of his cross hairs to aim for the head, if there is such a thing, I've killed him plenty of times, its all about quickness. JNS has banned a lot of good players in their days, remember Fetou, well they banned him and he was an excellent sniper.  How does steambans work, do the admins send your demo to them to determine if you hack or not? If so, many of my videos were sent, and I think by now my steam ID would have been canceled or whatever.
they just assume u cheat when u kill em more than u shoud..

Offline jwpizzy

• KEA Colonel
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »

Yeah I guess so. There was a point where I thought about letting them get a few kills on me just to keep them saying I was cheating but, nah I couldn't let that happen come on now.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:30:28 PM by jwpizzy »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 04:33:01 PM »
if somone specs me i just shoot for peoples limbs, it's a lot easier for a sniper to do. . . unless they aren't admin, then i don't give a shit.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 05:01:33 PM »

Yeah I guess so. There was a point where I thought about letting them get a few kills on me just to keep them saying I was cheating but, nah I couldn't let that happen come on now.
that's a good idea..whenever ur on,ill PM you so u let me shovel you a few times to convince them you dont cheat..yeah..sounds good

Offline jwpizzy

• KEA Colonel
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »
that's a good idea..whenever ur on,ill PM you so u let me shovel you a few times to convince them you dont cheat..yeah..sounds good

Oh that sounds like a plan...not only will i go down in ranks inversely you will go up. What a foolproof plan...your a genius....jackass ;D

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.