KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: The new super pissed Crzy  (Read 4759 times)

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
The new super pissed Crzy
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »
Well a new fucking post from pissed off crzy!
Sooo..after having issues with my provider last week...my brother decided to rearrange my fucking condo while i was away for the weekend.  Moved my desk that had my comp on it and besides not knowing a fucking thing about comps (apparently can't reconnect colour coded cables) decides to unhook it and move it.
so I get home..rehook everything and.......nothing!
Fucking comp won't boot..not even a check beep.
So here I am pulling everything out and cleaning it...reseating all my cards/mem..reconnecting my hd's and........nothing! Oh i get power...hard drives spin(for a sec) fans all run..cd pops open...but other than that...i say it fucking again...NOTHING!
So now I'm really fucked...think my board is cooked...and pretty sure the dumb fuck dropped the damn thing...hooked it up..got nothing then faked not being able to hook it up.
Suggestions on new board?  going to need cpu because mine is the 939 pin...FUCK!!!!! and yes banem I know this really should be in the tech board  but FUCK IT!!!!! Crzy is pissed!!! actually it's so sad and fucked it's now funny  ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: The new super pissed Crzy
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 12:33:14 PM »
normally i would move it, but im laughing to hard to. lol. to be honest, when you have to replace the mobo and cpu. you might as well build a new computer. so what i recommend is going to different sites, alienware.com, dell.com whatever. look at different options you can get, and then go to newegg.com or tigerdirect.com and buy the stuff there and put it together. why go to a site like dell or alienware, to make compatible checks, make sure all your hardware would be compatible. my friend just built a new gaming computer.it can play crysis on very high. and it cost him about 750. so you can build one pretty cheap.

and yes, ban em is still laughing his ass off

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 12:42:21 PM »
You are going to also have to replace your RAM...

darkiefoxie

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 02:01:26 PM »
on newegg you can get a good core 2 dou a good mobo, 2g of ram, a 8600 video card for like.... 400 bucks? and like 350$ after rebate or someshit

if you want i give you links to em, its a pretty nice setup

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 02:35:33 PM »
I have a nice setup for you darkie!!!! Just bend over and grab your ankles.... :o

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »
on newegg you can get a good core 2 dou a good mobo, 2g of ram, a 8600 video card for like.... 400 bucks? and like 350$ after rebate or someshit

if you want i give you links to em, its a pretty nice setup

Intel sucks dick. 2, 2 gb of ram is almost standard now a days.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »
i just wonder how much $$$ is crazy_canuck saving on therapy posting all the bizarre details of his troubled life so we can fix it.. :D

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 04:32:11 PM »
I just got the Amd 180 Opteron for my 939. If you want to go that route, do it fast, because it is going off the market. 939 is dead.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 06:20:31 PM »
I just got the Amd 180 Opteron for my 939. If you want to go that route, do it fast, because it is going off the market. 939 is dead.
i dont think those are that great for gaming

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »
Beats nothing. Im gonna sit it out for a year or so with it. Money is tight.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »
The leaf hater is being punished for his attack on the beloved Blue and White. :P :P

I think it is time for a new rig Crazy. Your not poor and Newegg.com now has a Canadian hub.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »
hahahahha sory cannot resit

Take you brother head in your hand and bach it on the computer case a few time then tell your (stupide) brother thas if the computer is not working on the next day you will take the case of the computer and bachit on is head utile the computer worke or i buy you a new one  ;D

:D  ;D Worp is great. Also, it's color. Not "colour." You silly CanadiEn.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 04:16:02 PM »
hahahahha sory cannot resit

Take you brother head in your hand and bach it on the computer case a few time then tell your (stupide) brother thas if the computer is not working on the next day you will take the case of the computer and bachit on is head utile the computer worke or i buy you a new one  ;D

:D  ;D Worp is great. Also, it's color. Not "colour." You silly CanadiEn.
i believe you can also spell it colour, or is it colur, but im pretty sure you can also spell it that way to. but most MODERN AMERICANS spell it color.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »
I hope you are making your bro pay for all of this.  Why would he tear the fucking thing apart?

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.085 seconds with 17 queries.