Community Talk > News And Other Events

Multi-National

(1/3) > >>

RAMBO:
Well, this is "world news" and I was wondering if we are the most multi-national clan? If not so, lets get there.

As far as I know:

USA
Canada
Belgium
Portugal
India
Argentina
Australia
Holland

Is Irish Agent in KEA? He isn't on the list but I swore he was voted in. Also, wears the tag. Haven't seen him in some time though.

Ireland

[OnA]Sloppy:
2 generations away from Finnish, and in the 1850's my Irish side came from, you guessed it, Ireland and one brother fought for the north(dirty trader) and one fought for the south.

Boats N' Hoes:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on February 09, 2009, 03:32:43 PM ---2 generations away from Finnish, and in the 1850's my Irish side came from, you guessed it, Ireland and one brother fought for the north(dirty trader) and one fought for the south.

--- End quote ---

Interesting story.

NOT.

NWP:
1st generation german in this country.  Two grand uncles in the Panzer Corps and one in the SS.  All three survived the war. One aunt killed in the final days in Berlin.

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: The Profit on February 09, 2009, 04:34:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on February 09, 2009, 03:32:43 PM ---2 generations away from Finnish, and in the 1850's my Irish side came from, you guessed it, Ireland and one brother fought for the north(dirty trader) and one fought for the south.

--- End quote ---

Interesting story.

NOT.

--- End quote ---
sorry your familia was too busy getting there back wet :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version