Community Talk > News And Other Events

Canucks are Crazy

<< < (2/3) > >>

Crzy_Canuck:
And you all thought we were yer nice quiet neighbours to the north...and yes i spelled it with "our"...using proper english spelling  ;D
But yeah..what a nutbar...what i don't get is all the pansy ass people on the bus that just ran off and left the poor guy...

DinG:
YEA BOY.. WE BE CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: Crzy_Canuck on August 02, 2008, 12:44:09 PM ---And you all thought we were yer nice quiet neighbours to the north...and yes i spelled it with "our"...using proper english spelling  ;D
But yeah..what a nutbar...what i don't get is all the pansy ass people on the bus that just ran off and left the poor guy...

--- End quote ---

I know! As if nobody tried to stop him or delay what he was doing, maybe the damn guy would of survived. There was one wacko and 37 (I think) passengers, that's a good ratio to take him out. Maybe I would of reacted differently if I was there, but c'mon. Supposedly (if I remember correctly) the guy (murdered) wasn't even that big for fucks sake.

--- Quote from: DinG on August 02, 2008, 02:56:45 PM ---YEA BOY.. WE BE CRAZY UP IN THIS BITCH

--- End quote ---

:D

Rev. Jim Jones:
I always thought that Canucks just like to beat up baby seals. :P  Glad to see that the Canadians are just as fucking crazy as the ding-bats here in America.

NWP:
I had heard about this but didnt think it was real!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version