Community Talk > News And Other Events

Canucks are Crazy

(1/3) > >>

RAMBO:
Canadian beheads seat mate on Greyhound bus. Nuff' said. He made his first court appearance today.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/01/AR2008080100372.html

fury:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on August 01, 2008, 01:36:13 PM ---Canadian beheads seat mate on Greyhound bus. Nuff' said. He made his first court appearance today.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/01/AR2008080100372.html

--- End quote ---

"William Caron, 23, said McLean was quiet, though he liked to socialize with friends. He was small _ about 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds _ and tended to stay away from a fight, Caron said" <---crzy_canuck fits the profile,no doubt.

"Witnesses described a grisly killing that occurred as some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" on the television screens inside the bus." <--I bet RAMBO was driving the bus..hes a mexican-american disrespectful fuckstick

guit_ar_tist:
Yeah, I heard about this story. It's fucking unbelievable. I can't even imagine sitting in that bus and turn around and some maniac is stabbing some guy repeatedly and then later cuts his head off.

--- Quote from: fury on August 01, 2008, 05:15:54 PM ---
"William Caron, 23, said McLean was quiet, though he liked to socialize with friends. He was small _ about 5-foot-4 and 130 pounds _ and tended to stay away from a fight, Caron said" <---crzy_canuck fits the profile,no doubt.

"Witnesses described a grisly killing that occurred as some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro" on the television screens inside the bus." <--I bet RAMBO was driving the bus..hes a mexican-american disrespectful fuckstick

--- End quote ---

lol

RAMBO:
Would you look away or watch it? I'd watch it. It's like the movies, just better graphics. It's like DoD without a respawn.

Shippo:
I live in fear of canucks, particularly crazy ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version