KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Getting really sick of the hack accusations  (Read 5415 times)

Offline Fetou

• Nooooooooob!
Getting really sick of the hack accusations
« on: January 12, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »
Could you get somebody with some authority to do a random spec demo of me or something with a random name or something or just bring this to some kind of vote. I'm really getting a bit tired of the daily bullshit in regards to me hacking, a joke here and there is fair game, but a lot of people are quite serious. When you have people in your group saying that I hack in the server, others believe what they assume to be the authority figures of the server and before long I have like six people on my nuts, people teamwounding me, respected members of the community bitching at me or mic raging.

Like seriously, most of KEA has been relatively supportive and hasn't made a lot of accusations, but it's still getting old in game. I feel as if people would be more comfortable if you looked into me and made a statement. I suppose I can also have somebody cam me in person playing the game and upload that, that will at least quiet the people who think I'm walling....

I suppose I can just try to ignore all of it, but unless I'm constantly on the defense, people are just assuming I'm admitting it by not constantly typing back at them. Of all these people, nobody will just take a demo and make a post here either...

Offline E.S.P. GAGE

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
Re: Getting really sick of the hack accusations
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »
Well you kill the shit out of me I'm 16 for 44 deaths, I don't think you hack, I think your good but not every one is going to be on you side, thicken your skin man. By the way welcome to the server and the forums.

E.S.P

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 03:47:53 PM »
I've speced you, you don't hack, you're just quick.  I wouldn't be surprised if you use some custom skins, but no hacks that i could see.  people do that in real life dude, they call it bad before they actually look into it.   the people that are doing that won't go to spec and watch you and see you're not hacking, they just think because you can attain those scores, you're a hacker.  just brush it off, can't be the first, nor that last time it's going to happen.

Offline Doc

• Can barley stay on topic.
  • WOOT
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 05:14:32 PM »

Offline AngryWhiteman

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »
If you really good aka Concept,Old Two,etc..
People are going to refer to you as a "Hacker"as a Joke.
As for people TKing,or Raging i havent seen it.
Not saying it doesnt happen but...

Offline CrAzY?!?

• Part of The Family
  • Going nuts for nuts...
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »
Try dying more offen ;D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »
Locked. If you have a problem with a KEA member fetou, please feel free to PM me.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.126 seconds with 23 queries.