KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Interested  (Read 1524 times)

Offline dirty_harry

• Nooooooooob!
Interested
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:04:02 PM »
I haven't been in a clan of any sort since I left the clan I started over three years ago.  I generally skip around a lot on the games I play, but DoD and now DoD:s I have played off and on for over five years.  Since before 1.1 DoD I think, back when the K98s were perfectly accurate, always killed in one shot, and I could nail the top of someone's helmet from across the map.  The clan I started was {7~11}(711clan.org), started it with a friend from foggy London land.  I led it for a year and then got bored of it.  The clan was very successful, we had over 70 active members, a dual xeon server in a top datacenter that dished out over 8 game servers, half of these were constantly packed.  Ended up leaving on bad terms after my two main admins got in a nasty personal fight and I picked a side.  It morphed from a dod clan into a CS clan, and I have never cared for CS, thats most of the reason why I got bored with it.

Thats a little history on me.  I am 19, I go to Appalachian State University in Boone, NC if you couldn't tell by the end of my name :P.  I have a lot of experience with admin, websites, and the back end; but I haven't done any for a few years.  I may be able to chip in for the servers, but at the moment my work has not been very steady.  My favorite games are DoDs obviously and recently Company of Heroes.  I also dabble in L4D, TF2, and anything else source.

I want to join because I like having a home base with cool people I like to play with.  You guys are hilarious on the ava server  ;D.  I also like having a forum to waste time on.  Your ava server is great, has no BS mods, and you guys are generally really good at DoD.  I consider myself a decent player, but some days I really have trouble staying positive on your server, whereas on most servers its easy to run 2, 3, or 4 to 1 ktds, so I get a real challenge.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Interested
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
welcome to our forum man,as for the joining part..either DING or Killem will reply on the subject

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: Interested
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »
topic locked. you will be considered.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.103 seconds with 17 queries.