KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Requesting Invite -STRIKER-  (Read 3865 times)

Offline STRIKER

• Nooooooooob!
Requesting Invite -STRIKER-
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:32:58 AM »
Hey KEA Dudes, ive been playing with alot of your other guys on the JNS ava server and have been told id be a great addition to the clan. Johnny Crabcakes told me i should sign up.

I got a kill video, the qualty is ok but not the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDElLWdPnmg

What im looking for is a crew that knows how to game and has fun doing it.

-STRIKER

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: Requesting Invite -STRIKER-
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
Hey Striker :)

Nice to see your interest in the community. I don't believe we are in need of filling out more admins spots but we always welcome more players to our server :) We'll keep you in mind if we ever need to fill up an admin spot :)

I watched your video and it's cool. I like the slow-mo punches :)

And regarding your last comment, you have found a crew that knows how to game and has fun doing it.  ;)

Offline STRIKER

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »
Doesnt even have to be an admin spot, just to be able to represent the clan with the KEA tag.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:36:38 PM »
welcome to the server man

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »
um, you got to stay active in our forums, and be involved in the server. so play on our server a lot, and if its empty, just join anyways, start spamming your friends list. it will fill up, so first play on our server and stay active on the forums, do that for about a month, and then you can prolly join.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 11:05:05 PM »
If you want to join our clan, just come by the server and request a try-out since we really haven't played with you. I invited Crabcakes because I and the others played with him from onaPest servers. We are always looking for good players in case we need them as back-ups for scrims or whatever. I think Guitar said it great as we are not looking for Admins which I belive you know.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 11:38:25 PM »
um, you got to stay active in our forums, and be involved in the server. so play on our server a lot, and if its empty, just join anyways, start spamming your friends list. it will fill up, so first play on our server and stay active on the forums, do that for about a month, and then you can prolly join.

What he said. I was gonna write something but it would of been basically the same thing :)

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.108 seconds with 17 queries.