KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: delusionaL "de$trukt Netgear" Application  (Read 9803 times)

Offline delusional

• Nooooooooob!
delusionaL "de$trukt Netgear" Application
« on: November 11, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »
I've had about 2 years of experience on DoD, i just switched to DoD Source, i was looking for a clan to join to have fun with and play with. Your clan seems to be the right fit for me, i am 20 years old, i play CSS and DODS, around 3 or 4 hours a day when im not at college.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Re: delusionaL "de$trukt Netgear" Application
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 03:10:03 PM »
play on the server a little more. looking at the stats, you have only spent 0d 00:50:21h. not even a hour. so just play on the server some more and im sure you can become part of kea. just bump this same post and we will prolly accept you.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
Word of warning, the guns in DoD:S, suck

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »
shit..why'd u have to tell him?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 03:59:21 PM »
no, its just shippo doesnt know how to use them. i am god with them O0

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »
no, its just shippo doesnt know how to use them. i am god with them O0
man i got my days too..

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »
i've never played the original DOD are the guns that much better?

or just nubbier and take less skill?
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »
i've never played the original DOD are the guns that much better?

or just nubbier and take less skill?
played a couple times after playing source..seemed a lot fast paced compared to dod:s

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 05:37:21 PM »
does anyone want to gift the old dod? i want to try it, ill gift it back to you.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 07:00:03 PM »
the guns aren't better the hitboxes are. thats it.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 11:59:35 PM »
does anyone want to gift the old dod? i want to try it, ill gift it back to you.

The graphics suck. You dont want to play D.O.D.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 12:33:11 AM »

i will never get that argument about graphics, dods isn't that great, if you want graphics get crysis, dod still very good, and only 5 dollars.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 03:34:40 PM »

i will never get that argument about graphics, dods isn't that great, if you want graphics get crysis, dod still very good, and only 5 dollars.
guys, dods has pretty good graphics, and when it first came out, it had amazing graphics, and it still does have pretty good graphics.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »
play on the server a little more. looking at the stats, you have only spent 0d 00:50:21h. not even a hour. so just play on the server some more and im sure you can become part of kea. just bump this same post and we will prolly accept you.

Agree...needs to on more

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »
The original DOD graphics were cool when it came out.  The guns were better, the hit boxes were more accurate and hmmm....I would say since the update DOD would be a better game!!

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 06:16:14 PM »
The original DOD graphics were cool when it came out.  The guns were better, the hit boxes were more accurate and hmmm....I would say since the update DOD would be a better game!!
I like how you have to head shot someone with the rocket to kill them now, very realistic. 

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 06:45:55 PM »
I like how you have to head shot someone with the rocket to kill them now, very realistic. 
us..rocket launcher lovers,were gettin way too many frags thats why they decreased the damage..i wish we could get like 10 rockets instead of having to depend on our douchy teammates 

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »
the reason the rocket sucks now is because the carbine and c96 are way to good and they decided to be smart and even it out.

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
us..rocket launcher lovers,were gettin way too many frags thats why they decreased the damage..i wish we could get like 10 rockets instead of having to depend on our douchy teammates 
lulz, you mean you no talent shoot in the area of a player to wound them were causing too much damage? or about that fact that your secondary weapons could all be there own class that anyone could keep a 1-1 with easy?

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:15 PM »
lulz, you mean you no talent shoot in the area of a player to wound them were causing too much damage? or about that fact that your secondary weapons could all be there own class that anyone could keep a 1-1 with easy?
ohh shut up,the c96 aint all that..only at close range and u run outta ammo in 2 secs,and for the rockets..u have to anticipate the enemy's position so with only 4 rounds its an even weapon..at the most

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »
the c96 owns. i could easily keep a 2-1 kpd with that. just give it more ammo and im a happy camper(not really camper)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »
ohh shut up,the c96 aint all that..only at close range and u run outta ammo in 2 secs,and for the rockets..u have to anticipate the enemy's position so with only 4 rounds its an even weapon..at the most

LULZ i get headshotted from across the map with from the c96 then any other weapon after the update, before it wasn't great, now the thing just catches heads.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »

LULZ i get headshotted from across the map with from the c96 then any other weapon after the update, before it wasn't great, now the thing just catches heads.
IT FOLLOWS THEM!

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »
the c96 and carbine are both dominate weapons.

have you guys ever seen asylum|celts use them the guys insane!
he constantly gets like 6 and 7:1 ratios with them and rarely evr shoots the rocket itself.

there's also some servers that have a mod where you have more ammo with the secondary.

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
How about making a thread DoD vs. DoDs? Play more, I like you. If you play more I'd say let ya in. By playing more, I don't mean play more time a day, just more time on our server.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.159 seconds with 17 queries.