KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Calling Buttpirate on blatant bullshit

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ninja Kirby:
Wow, you fuckers sure like talking out of both sides of your mouths when big brother may be watching.  Fact of the matter is that at the time fagboy decided to wield the ban hammer, I was asking him about donating, and that's a fact.  I'll just go out of my way to record every time one of your members (Doc, Whiteminority, Infidel) are just blatantly blasting middle easterners etc and see if its "racist" when its internal. 

E.S.P. GAGE:

I agree with Boats.

E.S.P

EDIT: if you have a problem with a clan member take it to pms dont talk shit to them in all talk.
[/quote]

TastyTaste:
cant we all just get along?

CrAzY?!?:

--- Quote from: TastyTaste on January 07, 2010, 04:58:41 PM ---cant we all just get along?

--- End quote ---
To be honest no, there is always someone who must spoil the fun.

Doc:

--- Quote from: Boats N' Hoes on January 06, 2010, 09:31:18 PM ---you are mistaken, the reason for your ban is...

1. you scream into you mic constantly(hence why Buttpirate muted you)
2. you disrespect other pubbers especially if they're jewish( normal ribbing and shit is fine, but make making holocust jokes and completely disrespecting a players religion is over the line..)
3. you disrespected the clan and one of it's members([OnA] Ninja Kirby: like you can only bitch if your a fuckin negro-lovin kea faggot)

You were warned, but decided to go on some rant about how Buttpirate was making up rules when I even typed "motd" and showed you the rule you were breaking. You were banned for 10 minutes after saying the comment listed above.

It's still in debate how long the ban will and shall be, but as of now Buttpirate only banned you for 10 minutes. Just come back in and cool down. Take this as your warning.

EDIT: if you have a problem with a clan member take it to pms dont talk shit to them in all talk.

--- End quote ---

hey man you don't need to point the racist finger at me its only one of the reasons you got kicked (see above). also you can only be responsible for your own actions, this is about you so stop trying to make it about others.

p.s. there is a difference between jokingly saying you dont think muslims should be able to use comercial airlines (what i said) and going on for 20 mins about how you have a muslim farm in which you grow muslims collect their blood and masturbate using said blood as lube.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version