KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Calling Buttpirate on blatant bullshit

<< < (4/4)

TERd sniFFa:

--- Quote from: trooper is j on January 07, 2010, 08:57:15 PM ---I go on vacation an hell breaks loose? Wtf is wrong with you guys?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MIFIVE on January 07, 2010, 10:05:49 PM ---you were away?

--- End quote ---
he went to San Francisco and had a "good time"....

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: MIFIVE on January 07, 2010, 10:05:49 PM ---you were away?

--- End quote ---

hahahaha

lolz:

--- Quote from: Ninja Kirby on January 07, 2010, 12:15:06 AM ---Wow, you fuckers sure like talking out of both sides of your mouths when big brother may be watching.  Fact of the matter is that at the time fagboy decided to wield the ban hammer, I was asking him about donating, and that's a fact.  I'll just go out of my way to record every time one of your members (Doc, Whiteminority, Infidel) are just blatantly blasting middle easterners etc and see if its "racist" when its internal.  

--- End quote ---

im muslim.  i dont care if they talk shit or not, we built the community as it is and people keep coming back.  you seem to be in the minority here.  either way... whether you like it or not, you sound like a pretty big douche from your comments in here and here.  take this ban as a warning, the next ones will get progressively longer.  if an admin tells you to do something, do it.  just because you are OnA does not give you special treatment.  plus, im pretty sure most of us here don't like you.  don't give us a reason to punish you, because we will.  thanks and have a good day.

edit: i think this topic can be locked, his ban was only for 10 minutes which ended a while ago.

DinG:
yeah.. listen to lolz.. or he'll go all jihad on ur ass... cuz u know.. he's an ass terrorist...

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: DinG on January 09, 2010, 08:04:20 PM ---yeah.. listen to lolz.. or he'll go all jihad on ur ass... cuz u know.. he's an ass terrorist...

--- End quote ---
we lock these topics for a reason ding. no so you can keep posting in them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version