KEA Servers > Dispute/Request Bans

Calling Buttpirate on blatant bullshit

(1/4) > >>

Ninja Kirby:
First of all, I'm not pretending I don't fuck around in your server, but what Buttpirate pulled tonight was unreal on the bullshit scale.  I had been in the for hours with other admins with NO TROUBLE doing the usual dicking around (right down to 5 or 6 admins using lovely little terms like muzzie and coming with other blatantly racial shit, because, as far as I've been told by all the admins i've played with, the only thing you can't say is the n-word).  But not Buttpirate!  Buttpirate doesn't NEED logic like following posted and de jure rules!  He is under the impression that me trying to ask how to donate (that's right, offering him money) he decides to tell me to shut the fuck up, so I start ribbing him back.  That's when fuckhead decides to mute me.  So i start arguing with him since he claims I'm looking for a ban.  Yeah I dropped "negro" once, which, as far as all the other admins on the server have stated, is not under the umbrella of "racism".  Not to mention, its "joking around" when its another admin, but if you tell Buttpirate to stfu, its "Blatant disrespect."

Boats N' Hoes:
you are mistaken, the reason for your ban is...

1. you scream into you mic constantly(hence why Buttpirate muted you)
2. you disrespect other pubbers especially if they're jewish( normal ribbing and shit is fine, but make making holocust jokes and completely disrespecting a players religion is over the line..)
3. you disrespected the clan and one of it's members([OnA] Ninja Kirby: like you can only bitch if your a fuckin negro-lovin kea faggot)

You were warned, but decided to go on some rant about how Buttpirate was making up rules when I even typed "motd" and showed you the rule you were breaking. You were banned for 10 minutes after saying the comment listed above.

It's still in debate how long the ban will and shall be, but as of now Buttpirate only banned you for 10 minutes. Just come back in and cool down. Take this as your warning.

EDIT: if you have a problem with a clan member take it to pms dont talk shit to them in all talk.

pixiestyx:
Kirby, you need to stop talking so much.  You only talk for your own attention, and honestly some of the shit you say is funny, but you just don't stop, and it gets out of hand.  Last night I muted the entire server cause you and other people kept egging each other on, and there were 5 people all yelling on their mics at once.  If it were my way, I would have just left the entire server muted, but I unmuted everyone and gave you the chance to calm down, before i started handing out mutes to certain individuals.  Most of the people got it, you didn't.  You were still complaining about the mute 10 minutes later, like i was someone blocking your free right of speech or something.  People come to KEA to have a good conversation and have some laughs.  You were just telling each of them they were dick sucking cunts and they shouldn't be living for one reason or another.  The regular players kept playing, but there were quite a few people who I didn't recognize, that didn't stay long, and I doubt it was because they loved your voice.  I don't know how old you are, but learn to shut up. 

Oh and you also said some things like "well this mute shit wouldn't have happened at ONA"

I played at ONA for 1 1/2 years, yeah, you didn't act like that then, and you would have been muted then.  When Ferret showed up last night, you weren't as loud as when no other ONA folks were there. 

Also, 2 nights ago, you and someone else were egging on the women in the server about personal questions, and nearly harassing them.  Why don't you ask some of the KEA members who have been around for a while bout someone named bacon.  He was acting similar to how you do. 

AngryWhiteman:
I found the guy funny sometimes but he does Mic-spam..
And Yell almost as bad as Canadian Bacon(Most of you remember him)As far as the "muzzie" stuff thats a religon..
Not a race.Im a christian and i hear people make Jesus..
Jokes,comments etc but i dont cry about it.
I dont think we need another "Rambo" type screaming..
At new people telling them they suck,go die etc
I know some of it is for shock value and get people going..
But a couple guys screaming at each other is no fun. 

CrAzY?!?:
I may be new but I have a opinion about this.

You really need to just tone it down a little Kirby, Its gotten to the point where I think twice before playing with you. So just calm down a little and it will be fine. Have a great day, Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version