KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: One rule that we should all know!  (Read 19348 times)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: One rule that we should all know!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »
I'll expand on BAN"s side topic first.

I was playing on the JNS back in May (I think) and suddenly I was banned. So I posted on the forums to see what was up. On the first thread, I was finally told that I was supposedly part of  BEERCOUNT (which JNS don't like that much) which I am not, and the thread was locked (first indication of not being able to ask questions or explain).

So I decided to open another thread cuz I was pissed I didn't get a chance to ask them questions. I posted in the manner they wanted me too (like your name, when you were banned, admins that were there, etc...). The FLAVORACID comes on and says I was banned because I am supposedly a known hacker and that I have been banned on many servers. And again, the thread was locked. I was gonna start another thread, again, but in the same message FLAVORACID said if I opened another thread, he would ban my IP. Now, how's that for letting me explain myself or asking for proof. His message was:

You are banned from our servers permanently.
You will not be unbanned regardless of how many contest bans you fill out.
You are a convicted hacker on many other DODs servers and we will not tolerate any of that behavior on ours.
If you insist on continuing to visit our site and make posts we will have your IP banned as well.
There are thousands upon thousands of other DODs servers you can play on. I suggest you start looking for another to play on.
Have a nice day.
Flav.
[thread locked]

Now, the only server I know I am banned from is EGO because I swore on the mic. Big deal. I don't know of any other servers that I am banned from.

Then I heard I was supposedly banned because there is an admin that doesn't like me. So what the fuck is going?

Now to THE BOMB;

Rambo's comment was uncalled for, but THE BOMB saying that he will ban us all because of that is stupid. THE BOMB is starting to think that we all think the same way or that this is a big scheme we are doing to diss JNS. I don't completely hate JNS but the fact that I got banned for no good reason (with no way of asking questions) and that THEBOMB comes on our server basically to start shit (even though RAMSEY wrote "JNS=Jews,...") doesn't help.

We don't tell you how to run your server, don't tell us how to run ours. True, JNS has been on longer than us and has more players but that doesn't mean they know better than us.

I recorded the confrontation with THE BOMB but missed the beginning part but THE BOMB said he was recording it on FRAPS so he should be able to provide a video himself.

I will never ban a whole clan just because of one guy unless it would be constant or if the whole clan thought the same way. I actually wouldn't like banning the whole clan even in that situation because I would openly invite them to come on our server and say what they have to say and discuss it in a professional way. I was trying to talk to THEBOMB when he came on our server but he treated me like shit, so whatever, you don't want to deal with it, just go off and rant all you want.

I'll finish off by saying, yes, we do allow racism on our servers but to a point. We don't allow someone to bash on another player because he might be Jewish, Black, etc... but we do allow racism jokes (as long as they are not too over-the-top). We can't all forget we are playing a damn WWII game where this is what was happening. Now, it doesn't mean we will always keep that rule, if it gets too much, we could always take it off. But for now, let it be.

Any comments?

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »
i think you covered it

Offline JNS_Ben

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »
To guitarist and worp, i brought your cases up in a thread in our forums. I didn't  see a req. ban post for Worp so I believe it was probably a mistake. I still have to see what people say in replies to my post.

If you have a chat log of the conversation in game with Bomb can one of you PM it to me or PM me a link to the vids you have? Ban, Guitarist and i think Kill have my steam info to get a hold of me.

Thanks guys,

Ben

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »
To guitarist and worp, i brought your cases up in a thread in our forums. I didn't  see a req. ban post for Worp so I believe it was probably a mistake. I still have to see what people say in replies to my post.

If you have a chat log of the conversation in game with Bomb can one of you PM it to me or PM me a link to the vids you have? Ban, Guitarist and i think Kill have my steam info to get a hold of me.

Thanks guys,

Ben

Hey. Thanks Ben. It is appreciated. The Bomb was using his mic when he came, so the chat log would be useless, unless you want to see what other people were chatting at the same time.

Offline JNS_Ben

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

Hey. Thanks Ben. It is appreciated. The Bomb was using his mic when he came, so the chat log would be useless, unless you want to see what other people were chatting at the same time.

nah thats fine then. thanks

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 04:40:40 PM »
Ben go look up  my Contest Ban in the forums. Note it several months old and I am yet to be unbanned. I have had numerous PM's between several JNS members and I still wasn't able to play. Now maybe you'll understand why I believe JNS stands for Jews, Niggers, and Spics. I have played with you Ben, and seen your name on the forums and have no problem with you, or deadly specs for that matter. On the other hand you have a lot of douchebags in your clan that do not deserve to be in there. They ruin your reputation. I would not have a problem with you if it wasn't for that bullshit ban. Also what the fuck does JONES mean? Why is it the name of your server? I asked several JNS members that and all they could tell me was, "Play here a while and learn, nub."

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
I sort of agree with rambo because there are some real obnoxious people in your clan Ben.  Some people who just dont deserve to be in that clan.

Offline Oberst[JONES]

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 07:32:44 PM »
Ben go look up  my Contest Ban in the forums. Note it several months old and I am yet to be unbanned. I have had numerous PM's between several JNS members and I still wasn't able to play. Now maybe you'll understand why I believe JNS stands for Jews, Niggers, and Spics. I have played with you Ben, and seen your name on the forums and have no problem with you, or deadly specs for that matter. On the other hand you have a lot of douchebags in your clan that do not deserve to be in there. They ruin your reputation. I would not have a problem with you if it wasn't for that bullshit ban. Also what the fuck does JONES mean? Why is it the name of your server? I asked several JNS members that and all they could tell me was, "Play here a while and learn, nub."

First of all, grow up! Secondly, what has being black or being jewish to do with running a DoD clan? We have several jewish members in our clan, you might want to talk with them about your ban. You're saying that we have a lot of so called "douchebags" in our clan, well you would fit in our clan perfectly then! They do not deserve to be in our clan, you say. Why would you give a fuck about who deserves to be in our clan and who doesn't? Are you angry because we didn't invite you or something? "They ruin your reputation", what's that supposed to mean? I mean last time I checked you were the one who made fun of someone of Asian origin, saying that he was from Hiroshima. Aren't you the one that uses the word Jew as an offense? You're reppin your clan pretty good, too I must admit! Calling everyone a "nigger" and a "spic" is the way to go!

FYI: If you're still wondering what the fuck a Jones is, I recommend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_%28surname%29

Do us a favor

Please!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:47:12 AM by Oberst[JONES] »

Offline JNS_Ben

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »
post deleted.  bomb will be in touch from here out. he will handle it.

-Ben
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 11:04:57 PM by JNS_Ben »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 09:05:35 PM »
Wow i missed a lot in a few days, btw i believe jones comes from an ego house, and they split off into there own clan, separate from ego, or at least thats what i heard. And guitartist should never been banned, he didn't start shit with beer count, and doesn't hack, end of story, and those are the two reasons he was banned. And for anyone who says they don't like the rules in the JNS server, grow the fuck up you faggots, you can't say fuck or racist shit, who the fuck cares, you have to either 1 press a button to talk, or 2 press "y" and then type out what you wanna say, so hear is some advice, don't fucking do it when you are in there server. It's that simple, they pay for it, they make the rules, and people obviously like the server, and it is a good one except for there is too much talking IMO, but that doesn't matter. And they are very easy on the rules, as long as you are respectful about it.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2008, 01:42:40 AM »

First of all, grow up! Secondly, what has being black or being jewish to do with running a DoD clan? We have several jewish members in our clan, you might want to talk with them about you ban. You're saying that we have a lot of so called "douchebags" in our clan, well you would fit in our clan perfectly then! They do not deserve to be in our clan, you say. Why would you give a fuck about who deserves to be in our clan and who doesn't? Are you angry because we didn't invite you or something? "They ruin your reputation", what's that supposed to mean? I mean last time I checked you were the one who made fun of someone of Asian origin, saying that he was from Hiroshima. Aren't you the one that uses the word Jew as an offense? You're reppin your clan pretty good, too I must admit! Calling everyone a "nigger" and a "spic" is the way to go!

FYI: If you're still wondering what the fuck a Jones is, I recommend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones_%28surname%29

violent, you make me seem nice. now, when you say "you might want to talk with them about you ban." are you talking to me? just askin, cause im trying to get this settled out. it doesnt help when your getting yelled at.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 12:40:52 PM »
Wow i missed a lot in a few days, btw i believe jones comes from an ego house, and they split off into there own clan, separate from ego, or at least thats what i heard. And guitartist should never been banned, he didn't start shit with beer count, and doesn't hack, end of story, and those are the two reasons he was banned. And for anyone who says they don't like the rules in the JNS server, grow the fuck up you faggots, you can't say fuck or racist shit, who the fuck cares, you have to either 1 press a button to talk, or 2 press "y" and then type out what you wanna say, so hear is some advice, don't fucking do it when you are in there server. It's that simple, they pay for it, they make the rules, and people obviously like the server, and it is a good one except for there is too much talking IMO, but that doesn't matter. And they are very easy on the rules, as long as you are respectful about it.

Ditto...
I'm curious as to where all this anger has come from? If someone comes on our server and starts bad mouthing us...what's the reponse?..they get kicked..why would that not be expected on another server?  I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous..it's simple..don't like the fact you can't say fuck or racist shit...don't play the server. You have to admit there are days that it does get a bit over the top on our server...
Like an earlier post stated...we represent KEA.  When playing on other servers and should act like freakin adults. 
Yes a couple of the JNS boys are a little quick with the ban where imo a kick might be more appropriate, but for the most part as long as you respect the rules of the server then there are no issues. 
Hell..while playing there this morning (our server was empty) there was only one admin and asked that I keep an eye on the allies for him..so obviously they do respect us and know that for the most part KEA members respect them as well. 
I switched to playing there when OnA went down and some of those guys are damn good and good guys to boot.  I play here because I know most of you from the old OnA server and have a blast playing with you, but lately this Clan bashing shit is getting to be too much.  I've never played on Jones and heard any of them trashing us..do a search on their forums for KEA...nothing other then Darth stating the someone was using a KEA name and tk'ing but he made clear IT WAS NOT A KEA MEMBER. 
Don't let a personal issue cloud the bigger picture...like in life..not everyone will like you and you aren't going to like everyone you meet...so obviously yer not going to like everyone in JNS..or hell...everyone in KEA either...

Banemall...I reread Bombs post and I believe when he asked if you maintain the forum he was asking if you had the power to edit the post...
I do think he was right to ask that his personal info be removed and to be a little pissed about it.  I disagree with his Cal threat but if you read his comment about banning from their server he's saying he would have to put it before the "council" and have a vote and I would think there are enough cool headed people there that would shoot down a blanket ban.  I think the conversation was perhaps a little more heated then it would have been had his pic not been posted.

*Edit - didn't see original post (prior to editing) that he was pissed about so made an assumption on what the "personal info" might have been...Just went over to their forum and saw that he has his pic in the avatar area...sloppy is right...you use yer pic on the web...open season on have yer pic used...and if that's all it was...sorry but get a grip...

"J?ÑŠ| ??€ ß?mß: I'll be the first to say that if you ever need help regarding anything, that JNS is always the first you should consider going to, because a lot of the KEA boys are well-liked in our servers and we'd be glad to help."
Nothing wrong in this comment...in fact i think from a neutral perspective it's a nice thing to say about us and a nice offer....

So Canuck says....TO YER CORNERS BITCHES AND COOL OFF..let our guns do the talking on the servers  ;D

In the immortal words of Stan Lee... 'nuff said
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 01:19:39 PM by Crzy_Canuck »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 01:11:41 PM »
well here is what no one is getting that i have decided not to say up until now, but it has to be said. The Bomb should not have been able to say "I would request that any pictures of JNS members be removed from your forums if they are used without premission." and then "I don't know what kind of clan you plan on running, but if this is something that is obliged and obligated from your members, I am seriously going to council a meeting with JNS leadership and personally vouch for a blanket ban on all of you." that isn't a request that is a threat. But he had no right to make that threat he posted all his info on the internet, they weren't stolen from anywhere and it's not like he didn't know about the pictures. He is the one that put them on the internet opening himself for criticism. If he doesn't want he asian heritage on the internet, he shouldn't post pictures of himself on it. Also about needing permission to post pictures is bullshit, if you don't want your pictures all of the internet, that is a choice you make by not putting them there, but he put them there, allowing them to go anywhere. and then he says this "Because when my personal safety is on the line, and the line is crossed, things get personal and I'd rather we avoid confrontration." his personal safety isn't on the line, first it was a joke, as unfunny as it was, it was still a joke. Second you live in a Canada, and Vancouver i believe, but i really can't remember but it wouldn't be that hard because you, along with a lot of other jns members have a map with were you live. So how could your safety be on the line, rambo lives in Pennsylvania, he's not gonna go up to canada to put your personal safety on the line because jns couldn't properly unban him. "Thank you for that. I understand Rambo has some angst over his banning in JNS servers, but if this is an example of the kind of person he is, you should understand as to why he was banned in the first place" this shows he shouldn't comment on Rambo's ban, because he has no clue what he is banned on if he thinks it has anything do to with racism, and for the record, Rambo was banned because there was a hacker with a cafe account(the one where the hackers name changes and you can't ban). He asked to be unbanned, they said he was unbanned, he was still banned, it has been 3 months, so what he said within the last week has nothing to do with his ban, it's just an excuse for a mistake that jns made. Thats all i have on this subject. 

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

First of all, grow up! Secondly, what has being black or being jewish to do with running a DoD clan? We have several jewish members in our clan, you might want to talk with them about you ban. You're saying that we have a lot of so called "douchebags" in our clan, well you would fit in our clan perfectly then! They do not deserve to be in our clan, you say. Why would you give a fuck about who deserves to be in our clan and who doesn't? Are you angry because we didn't invite you or something? "They ruin your reputation", what's that supposed to mean? I mean last time I checked you were the one who made fun of someone of Asian origin, saying that he was from Hiroshima. Aren't you the one that uses the word Jew as an offense? You're reppin your clan pretty good, too I must admit! Calling everyone a "nigger" and a "spic" is the way to go!

violent, you make me seem nice. now, when you say "you might want to talk with them about you ban." are you talking to me? just askin, cause im trying to get this settled out. it doesnt help when your getting yelled at.
i think he was talkin to GUMBO..anyway,i didnt know "JEW" was an insult to jewish people..always thought they were proud of it..do catholics get upset by being called chistians or vice-versa? uhm

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »
jew can be offensive but it's all in context, personally nothing can really be offensive in words, but in actions. But if you refer to lawyer and call him a jew lawyer, you aren't saying a lawyer who is jewish, but a lawyer who is stereotypical jew who is usually a very dirty human who does anything for money and doesn't give a shit other people, just making money. There are more stereo types i don't really care to go into, but like all cases, it doesn't apply to all jews, but there are jews it applies too. kinda like all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2008, 01:38:55 AM »
lets start by what canuck said first, i guess there arent a lot of cool heads in JNS considering that when they were having a vote to blanket ban us, the blanket ban was winning by a long shot, so i guess they arent that cool. now lets go to sloppy, i agree with his comment, when you post a picture of yourself on the internet, its all free hands then. we are allowed to do whatever we want with it. until you get that little copyright on it, its the worlds. now back to canuck, how do you possibly think that he meant that, i dont take it that way one bit. i think that was just rude, could of just asked me nicely, hey man, can to take a look at your forums for a sec, im just concerned about something on there. thats all just saying, now back to sloppy, with the rambo thing, i dont think they tried to unban him, i think they just go, ya, let me unban you, *gets some snacks, and some soda* ok, your unbanned. or they are just complete idiots and dont know how to unban someone, all JNS know how to is ban. thats it.

well thats all i have to say for now, please post some more ideas

Offline JNS_Ben

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2008, 12:08:48 PM »
Ban Em All!!! update your comrades bro!

No blanket bans will be made.

ramsey and rambo's bans will stay.

the rest will most likely be receiving probationary unbans.

PM Ban Em All for info as he is talking with our main man at Jones.

-Ben
Jones Leadership

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »
Oberst, I was just looking at my PMs from JNS....you were the one who failed to help me. I was not making those comments towards you, or Kahless for that matter. I appreciated your help.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:07:33 PM by RAMBO »

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »
Ban Em All!!! update your comrades bro!

No blanket bans will be made.

ramsey and rambo's bans will stay.

the rest will most likely be receiving probationary unbans.

PM Ban Em All for info as he is talking with our main man at Jones.

-Ben
Jones Leadership

A probationary unban would be cool  for me :)

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »
 ;D  guit_ar_tist you are a stupid christian.  ;D

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
;D  guit_ar_tist you are a stupid christian.  ;D

lol..... i'm actually not christian....well at least not anymore.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2008, 05:15:32 PM »
MY E-PENIS IS LONGER AND THICKER THAN ALL JNS PUT TOGETHER!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2008, 08:22:43 PM »
ok, that came out of no where.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2008, 02:35:08 AM »

This is a post whores post.  :P :P :P

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »
lol, I have to have my e-pants specially made to hold my e-penis.   O0

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.149 seconds with 17 queries.