KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: JNS  (Read 10732 times)

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
JNS
« on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to JNS? Is the rumor true that they split?

Offline ScrotalTorment

• Professional Meatshield
  • OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
Re: JNS
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 07:05:18 PM »
Mmm sounds like a possibility

Offline Karas

• Street Rage
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »
Well, I wont shed a tear if they did. I havn't found too many of them that I even like... But, best thing to do is find one and ask. Ryu normaly plays on KEA, ask him when you see him.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »
He doesnt have the tag on anymore =]

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »
I hope the hell they did, bad clan.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »
Most are powerhungry.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 09:12:20 PM »
Their W.E.B. site is still up and I doubt that they split up.

http://beta.jonesftw.com/

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »
I was the one who broke the rumor.

25-35 Founders broke away from JNS to form a new clan, Brother of Destiny. BoD. They were sick with the inter-clan bullshit and found there to be too many asshats. Rolling Stop and Magnus are thetwo in charge. They currently have a server but it is not public yet. JNS will do as they chose but I see them failing.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 10:12:17 PM »
Personally I have never had a problem with JNS players or their conduct. I am kinda sad for them to tell ya the truth. But maby its for the better.... At least KEA is still together and we have each other. HUGS ALL AROUND!!!   :-*

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »
I am kinda sad for them

Get banned.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 10:21:30 PM »
Get banned.
Ahhhh. I love you too RAMBO :-*

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 10:42:39 PM »

[KEA] Ban Em All: im just wondering. heard over 25 people left
BoD| ****: nah some members just didn't really want such a huge community and decided  to make a smaller community
BoD| ****: it wasn't any huge drama or something, but rolling and magnus left and a bunch of ppl with them
[KEA] Ban Em All: do you know who is taking care of the jns servers now?
[KEA] Ban Em All: or just dont care
BoD| *****: ummm think infamouz is but not sure
[KEA] Ban Em All: oh. do you know what the plans are for bod
BoD| *********: open up a couple of servers, and a private one, and keep the membership low and try and get rid of random guild drama and work.
[KEA] Ban Em All: ah.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 12:21:03 AM »
Ban Em All has spoken.... Or at least BoD *** has.

Offline Run Away!

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
  • Made In The USA
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 12:32:22 AM »
Its pretty much the way clans work on video games. The big bad group usually always manages to tear itself apart from the inside out. But its usually better off that way. Im not sad to see it happen. And I expect that the clan will probably fall apart within a few months.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 12:39:12 AM »
thats why banemall and me keep you inglorious basterds on a tight admin leash... that way authority has to be earned and cant be demanded.. it is beneficial in the longer run..

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 08:19:20 AM »
Ban Em All has spoken.... Or at least BoD *** has.

I talked to 4 different BoD| members silly. I just didn't quote them. I also talked to someone, who told me that a certain JNS person is power hungry after this split. Jus' sayin'.

Offline Karas

• Street Rage
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 08:24:32 AM »
If you have a large clan/guild, there will always be some that feel differantly than the rest. Ill probly get bashed for this, but when I played WoW I was in a huge guild (meant for raiding), and outta about 120 people, only 12 of us managed to get anywhere (sadly the end at the time...hence why I quit playing) So those few of us, who managed to get somewhere and asked for others to atleast try(when you can clear the smaller version of the dungeon (10 man), and dont have enough people for the 25 man (you dont bring people that dont know how to do it), you don't "progress". We got shit on cause others felt we were bragging cause we asked them not to suck at something so easy... so we left and made a new guild.

Sorry if this seemed like off topic, but its just why bigger is not better unless everyone feels the same about something. I think KEA is one of the few clans that has much support from non members that enjoy thier servers and thier members just because you guys can enjoy eachothers companey.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 08:29:31 AM »
Karas, good post and a good guideline for people to follow. I would just like to say it seems that BoD| is going to be a majority of the original JNS [F] members(founders) and that they will have a similarly run server. I for one, don't have a problem with BoD as of yet. I will still continue my campaign to destroy JNS.

Offline Karas

• Street Rage
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 08:52:33 AM »
Karas, good post and a good guideline for people to follow. I would just like to say it seems that BoD| is going to be a majority of the original JNS [F] members(founders) and that they will have a similarly run server. I for one, don't have a problem with BoD as of yet. I will still continue my campaign to destroy JNS.

Appreciate the good words, I for one will just stick with KEA, no reason to leave. My computer running at low ping, and even lower fps just barly gets me by on KEA lol. Only if noone is on the server would I go to another one, and since I found Beer Count, I dont have to go to JNS's anymore. I useally leave after 5 min of playing there anyway...

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 10:32:02 AM »
BoD wont last. They are making up rules worse than ego now. even members in BoD say it isnt gonna last. JNS will still last i think. When talking to one of their new leaders, or part of leadership, it sounds like they know what they have to do.

Offline Karas

• Street Rage
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 10:44:13 AM »
BoD wont last. They are making up rules worse than ego now. even members in BoD say it isnt gonna last. JNS will still last i think. When talking to one of their new leaders, or part of leadership, it sounds like they know what they have to do.
I dont understand why people get so strict while playing a game. The rules set by KEA are extremly easy to follow, and hardly cause problems (only to newbies that don't bother reading). The stict rules of language is a bit retarded in some cases. I can understand some words, but when a movie (go watch role models) allows a little black kid (go figure) to cuss as he did, people shouldnt expect less from others. Little kids are worse than most, and get discourged for talking (I like that part though lol), and it useally makes them worse.
On a side note, you guys should make it so starting verbal fights in the game gets you muted, and or kicked for a little while. Hearing bacon scream in his mic (louder than normal) at nicole over the most retarded reasons is not nessasary. I mean, common, short fat man picking a fight with a girl on a game? Hearing it for about 5-10 min before someone (admin) gets just as annoyed and mutes them...

On a seconday side vote, we should run a poll to see which lasts BoD, or JNS. I personally don't like any except Ryu (even though you said he took his tag off). But it would be amusing.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »
I will still continue my campaign to destroy JNS.
LOL

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »
Well people shouldnt be fighting in game like that. if they do, they should be muted. then unmuted, and if it starts again, kicked.

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 01:53:53 PM »
I mute them both in my personal setting and play in peace but then again I mute all of you most of the time.
As to jns I was thinking they had around 175 members!!! Most good clans have around 50-100 members really just depends on the group and the politics that are being played. At kea we are close to having what we need but always be on the lookout for a good clan member. THere are many good cock friendly players on kea. The rules are simple but we have asshats come in and try to fuck with us. My play time the next two weeks are going to be light for me so have fun I'll be signed in on steam if you need me cum and get me.

Offline canadian_bacon

• I am Bacon
  • An Old Member
  • I Am Bacon
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 02:00:59 PM »
hey, karas kea knows about that and it was dealt with... KK? but its ok i still love you. anyways. i played jns 2 times for less than 10 minutes. those people are much too uptight, along with AOF. i will stay with kea till i cant play anymore or if the world stops spinning.
I am Bacon, Hear Me Sizzle!

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.078 seconds with 17 queries.