KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: CORRUPT ADMIN  (Read 31173 times)

EagleStrike

CORRUPT ADMIN
« on: January 24, 2014, 01:10:54 AM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:28:55 AM by EagleStrike »

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
Re: CORRUPT ADMIN
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 08:30:12 AM »
Can you explain to me why you just now posted any response to the ban, when you were banned over a week ago?

Somebody's buthurt......

Offline PatrickNL

• CSS Server Admin
  • Nooooooooob!
  • Plays to much games l FUCK YEAH!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 12:00:08 PM »
Ah, he changed you name into faggot

Offline [KEA]Dylan

• DODS Server Owner
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Your Worst Nightmare
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:03:56 PM »
ban removed

EagleStrike

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 03:23:41 AM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:23:47 AM by EagleStrike »

EagleStrike

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 03:25:29 AM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:35:24 AM by EagleStrike »

EagleStrike

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 04:11:39 AM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:28:40 AM by EagleStrike »

Offline OneSpiritBrain

• Nooooooooob!
  • I ride a mother fuckin triceratops
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 07:41:20 AM »
pixiestyx, what difference does it make on how long it took me to make a response to the ban? and why would you even ask me to explain to you why it took me so long if you were already going to assume that i was butthurt? that doesnt make any sense,(unless of course you were just being an idiot troll) and its interesting that you didnt even take issue with the fact that some corrupt admin is banning people for no reason, but instead you felt the need to accuse me of being butthurt simply for taking a week to respond to the ban. what exactly is your purpose here anyway?

at any rate though, the reason why it took me this long is because im fairly new to counterstrike, ive only been playing for about 2 or 3 months or so, i had no idea i could come to this forum to make a response in the first place until another player suggested i do so. if i would have known, i probably would have made a response earlier.

dude... what the fuck? you received your ban removal! now you want to come here calling the supreme leader a troll? i see why you were banned in the first place. fuckin stupid man...

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 08:32:47 AM »
pixiestyx, what difference does it make on how long it took me to make a response to the ban? and why would you even ask me to explain to you why it took me so long if you were already going to assume that i was butthurt? that doesnt make any sense,(unless of course you were just being an idiot troll) and its interesting that you didnt even take issue with the fact that some corrupt admin is banning people for no reason, but instead you felt the need to accuse me of being butthurt simply for taking a week to respond to the ban. what exactly is your purpose here anyway?

at any rate though, the reason why it took me this long is because im fairly new to counterstrike, ive only been playing for about 2 or 3 months or so, i had no idea i could come to this forum to make a response in the first place until another player suggested i do so. if i would have known, i probably would have made a response earlier.

I asked because of the timeframe.  It's suspicious that you care this much about playing, yet after being banned it took over a week for a response from you. 

Also, what do I do here?  I am the one that makes sure this site, and the site that tracks your stats and bans run.  Not to mention own them.  So when I ask about a ban it's because maybe I can help, but again, seeing the week long delay, I have to question why it took so long before I just unban you or anyone. 

Offline [OnA]DeltaDeuce

• Clit Licker
  • OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
  • God
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »
I suggest to just stop playing on this server.  Everyone here is a cunt.

Offline OneSpiritBrain

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 12:47:49 PM »

lol

Offline PatrickNL

• CSS Server Admin
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 01:29:04 PM »

NICE WORDS!

EagleStrike

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 04:36:19 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:28:32 AM by EagleStrike »

EagleStrike

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 05:28:45 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:25:55 AM by EagleStrike »

EagleStrike

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:26:09 AM by EagleStrike »

Offline OneSpiritBrain

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 06:19:13 PM »
Retard. Okay let me announce your infractions; you openly cursed the admin, you defied the admins authority, and you attempted to evade your ban sentence(please recall your attempt using the handle "the backup"). Now I don't ask for any respect at all because I sure as hell don't give it... but you need to pull your watermelon head out of your gonorrhea infected ass and realize that you are a seething dick receptacle for mentally handicapped chimpanzees. You want to be someone? Pucker up then bitch.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:21:12 PM by OneSpiritBrain »

Offline OneSpiritBrain

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 06:19:24 PM »
Dbl post

EagleStrike

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 07:12:52 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:27:03 AM by EagleStrike »

EagleStrike

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:27:32 AM by EagleStrike »

Offline OneSpiritBrain

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2014, 07:51:58 PM »
if an admin were to ask me or tell me to stop doing something specific because i was breaking the rule,  like cursing or cheating or whatever, and i went ahead and did it anyway,  then yes that could be considered as defying their authority.  but your statement of me defying an admins authority because i happened to speak out against certain things, makes no sense,

thats just fuckin slave talk

If you lived closer to me I'd make you my slave.

i will continue to defy any and all admins who think they can talk shit  and get away with it and walk over other people for no reason.  and yes im aware that i will probably be banned again from the servers you guys run for my statements here.

not by me you won't. i enjoy playin with you and think your a pretty cool guy. im still gonna call you a blind and dickless mongoloid with an affinity for being a douche bag. so fuck off and go play some counter strike. ill pwn you extra good for being such a fuck.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:04:29 PM by OneSpiritBrain »

EagleStrike

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 08:00:07 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:27:44 AM by EagleStrike »

Offline OneSpiritBrain

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 08:06:48 PM »
OneSpiritBrain , i highly doubt that ...do you see the man in my photo? i come from that blood line which challanges corrupt governments around the world with real talk and real violence to stop their corrupt admins from abusing innocent civilians.

im the guy who has the authority outside of  your counterstrtike internet world and you can bet your borttom dollar that you would be hand washing my underwear and socks if you lived close to me lol

lol!!!! you just had to add that shit lol! fuckin retard my sides hurt from laughing at your dumb ass!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:11:43 PM by OneSpiritBrain »

EagleStrike

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 08:11:13 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:35:09 AM by EagleStrike »

Offline [OnA]DeltaDeuce

• Clit Licker
  • OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
  • God
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 08:25:32 AM »
[OnA]DeltaDeuce , im not sure if your just messing around or if you are being serious, but could you point me in the direction to other servers, i will admit i am a big ignorant not only to the internet gaming world, but also to the internet itself. as far as i know the only servers i get is the ones that show up on the list in my game.

I would suggest the pestgaming server.  It's run by high quality admins. (Look for the [OnA] tag on the server).  We are friendly and not foul.  These KEA douchebags are terrible.  They are ban happy queers.  Stay far away from their server.

Offline PatrickNL

• CSS Server Admin
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 08:47:18 AM »
I would suggest the pestgaming server.  It's run by high quality admins. (Look for the [OnA] tag on the server).  We are friendly and not foul.  These KEA douchebags are terrible.  They are ban happy queers.  Stay far away from their server.

Ye ye we play CSS, they dont

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.142 seconds with 17 queries.