KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fuckin women  (Read 6971 times)

MIFIVE

Fuckin women
« on: May 09, 2009, 02:36:52 AM »
alright i need some serious advise, no bullshit...this is long, so bare with me

theres a chick i work with, we're usually kinda flirty, anyways last year sometime she wanted to start something more but i pretty much rebuffed her because i had someone else (not really a dating scenario, it was a complicated thing)...well anyways, my fuckin luck, it did not work with her, so i was all alone, and left assuming i had burned 2 bridges

flash forward to a couple weeks ago, she sends me an email, seemingly out of the blue, saying shes too chicken to ask face to face, but still wants to be something more; we corresponded through a few emails and decided on a little 'double-date' type thing...not really a date, i just went to her and her roommates place (they're married and own it, she rents the basement from them)...we watched movies, talked, BSed around, they went to bed, we went downstairs, not much happened, just watched a movie, kissed and she went to bed and i went home; it was nice; laying a foundation, building blocks ya know

this week was pretty much 'lets not talk to each other' week; no flirty-type stuff like normal, not much small talk, just work shit. i tried to instigate conversations but got nothing back. well the husband of someone we work with graduated college, so they were out on the town. i went to a movie with a buddy, and went to the bar they were all at. said some hellos, talked and stuff. there she is, we talked for maybe 2 minutes, friendly chat, nothing else. end of the night, she goes home, i go home.

so here i am right fucking now wondering wtf is going on here? sitting by my phone like a fuckin sucker wonder if she'll call. i don't get it, was she serious? i'm so fuckin confused right now i hate it. honestly i still don't really feel anything toward her, and honestly i don't think it would work between us. but i told myself 'well fuck, she just wants to try it out and see what happens, and i guess i'll try too'...you never know right? what the hell! lol  i'm not mad or angry or anything like that, its just the confusion...i don't know what she wants out of this, and i don't know what she wants out of me...

maybe some of the resident female KEAers know whats going on, if so (and even if not) please respond

winters don't waste your time, you're fuckin excluded from this conversation

just kidding, i love you  :-*

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
Re: Fuckin women
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 02:53:36 AM »
bring it up to her face.. ask her out on a date or something.. somewhere where u are forced more than small talk.. if it works out good enough.. if it doesnt.. well then u have ur answer...

if that doesnt work.. whip out ur junk to her face and ask her if she wants some face lotion..

Offline Bobby Hill

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 10:56:35 AM »
ask for a blumpkin

Offline infantryman9244

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »
"flash forward to a couple weeks ago, she sends me an email, seemingly out of the blue, saying shes too chicken to ask face to face, but still wants to be something more; we corresponded through a few emails and decided on a little 'double-date' type thing...not really a date, i just went to her and her roommates place (they're married and own it, she rents the basement from them)...we watched movies, talked, BSed around, they went to bed, we went downstairs, not much happened, just watched a movie, kissed and she went to bed and i went home; it was nice; laying a foundation, building blocks ya know"

theres where you went wrong if your goin to go out an stuff then go all out thats probly y she didnt say nothing to you or anything like that cuz of the aquardness or what ever an she was probly test out the water so to speak
my advice for you go about 2 or 3 countys over an find a chick thats what i did an now im married lol

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 11:40:20 AM »
i think she realized ur gay

ill type somethin useful later on,kinda busy now

Offline dogfacedgremlin

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
  • What is your major malfunction numbnuts?
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 11:59:30 AM »
You know how as men, we have the urge to reason and make sense out of situations.  Well, women are not at all like that.  They act on crazy wims, and romantic fantasy fairytale daydreams.  So, it sounds like she may be your typical non rational woman who once you guys hung out and kissed, it wasn't what she was expecting and is no longer into you.  Or she may also just be too shy to talk to you after hanging out and kissing that night.  Best thing to do, ask her if she would like to hang out some day, maybe go to a cafe, or a park walk, or to a friggen Hollywood Undead concert, what ever you think she is into, and bring it up if you are into her.  Just say, I kinda liked where that was going the other night, and I wondering if you felt the same way, if not, we can still be frinends, and I'm going to rock your sister... whatever tickles your fancy.  Good luck!

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 12:35:51 PM »
I have had this happen to me, not to the same extent with work and shit. But, something has happened between me and a girl, then it seems like they forgot about it. I guess it's a women thing. I have no useful help really, just letting you know your not the only one.

Offline Glox

• KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 02:47:50 PM »
Ive never dated anyone single at the time. I'm a relationship disaster.

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 03:24:26 PM »
Thats just fucking women for you. 

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »
take it from me.. i am going to marry the girl i have been with since grade 10 in two days.. unless u force the topic onto this woman, she aint gonna pay attention..

Offline [KEA] Have Lock

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
Maybe its as simple as she thinks you kiss like here brother and it freaked her out!

Women sometimes are attracted but then lose interest after they get the ctach and move on to something new and exciting. Don't lose any sleep over it, move and find something better.

Offline [OnA] KatherineLian

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
  • Dear KEA, I will fight you all. Thank You! <3 K
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2009, 09:07:33 PM »
Oh Boy. haha

There are so many possibilities. Women expect you to know what they want and wait for that certain thing to happen. We're evil like that  :D

She is probably...

Waiting for you to talk to her about it. She WONT bring it up to you. haha
It's rare when women confront a man about something in this situation. A lot of the time she feels like she needs him to open up about it first. Like she said shes a chicken and what not.
It's possible that she liked the way things were when you two talked online and she's just waiting for that little connection to happen in person.

I would definitely talk to her IN PERSON about it. It's much more affect and gets the point across that you are interested.

Offline Winters

• Rocket Man
  • KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
  • Im gonna put my fist up your ass!
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »
looks like the problem is communication, my guess is that maybe she doesnt know what to do either or is just waiting for you to take the front. Although thinks like this are extreamly complicated lol Ask her stright up what she wants and what you want. maybe she doesnt want anything right now and maybe she doesnt wanna mix work and partners.

Offline Rollin

• We got our own show
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2009, 11:15:17 PM »
Maybe its as simple as she thinks you kiss like here brother and it freaked her out!

x2

She basically tested the waters, realized you stink and is moving on.  :p

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 06:30:53 AM »

x2

i disagree..she's insecure about herself..my humble opinion,move on to a girl that knows what she wants,cause this one will probably make your life miserable

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 06:54:26 AM »

x2

AWeee
thats not nice sweetie haha

Offline The Wolf

• Part of The Family
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »

MIFIVE

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 03:10:09 AM »
i disagree..she's insecure about herself..my humble opinion,move on to a girl that knows what she wants,cause this one will probably make your life miserable

that is what i'm thinking as well; i'll push her aside and bring it up sometime this week if i can spare some time. that is the consensus here and i've run through that scenario in my mind a million times. i'm fuckin done with it and i'm done with her in 'that' way. she apparently never realized she made me feel like a dumbass...like a back-up or a fall-back guy.

Thats just fucking women for you.

fuckin-amen

I have had this happen to me, not to the same extent with work and shit. But, something has happened between me and a girl, then it seems like they forgot about it. I guess it's a women thing. I have no useful help really, just letting you know your not the only one.

so what happened in the end?

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »

I decided not to waste my time with the bitch. But, then again, sge wasn't 10 starts either.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »
good choice..only thing women are good for is blowing ur credit cards,busting ur balls and wreckin ur cars.

• OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 09:36:40 PM »

I decided not to waste my time with the bitch. But, then again, sge wasn't 10 starts either.

And Rambo is like 12....

haha How old are you MiFive

good choice..only thing women are good for is blowing ur credit cards,busting ur balls and wreckin ur cars.

Die.

MIFIVE

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 11:45:15 PM »
haha How old are you MiFive

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:20 PM »
Kat I am old enough to date you. =P Well, almost. Winters is closer to 12. Jus sayin.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

Die.
already did,when my x took my life (along with my belongings),put it all in a blender and drank it

the i was born again soulless

beep beep

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:29:28 PM by fury »

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.17 seconds with 18 queries.