KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: The KEA and JNS Fight  (Read 20641 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
The KEA and JNS Fight
« on: August 05, 2008, 01:51:13 AM »
JNS had their meeting, and it was decided that there will be a few banns given out, guit_ar_tist(for the most retarded  reasons i heard in my life) NWP(no one knows) worp(no one knows) ramsey(racism) rambo(racism) i am working on getting guit, nwp, and worps bans lifted, worp, you will prolly get lifted soon, just post request or whatever on the JNS forums. nwp, idk, no one know what you did, and guitartist, your prolly never gonna get lifted, why. idk.

JNS members to thank, pick em up jones, and ben. without those two, there would of been a blanket ban on us.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: The KEA and JNS Fight
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 01:53:52 AM »
JNS had their meeting, and it was decided that there will be a few banns given out, guit_ar_tist(for the most retarded  reasons i heard in my life) NWP(no one knows) worp(no one knows) ramsey(racism) rambo(racism) i am working on getting guit, nwp, and worps bans lifted, worp, you will prolly get lifted soon, just post request or whatever on the JNS forums. nwp, idk, no one know what you did, and guitartist, your prolly never gonna get lifted, why. idk.

JNS members to thank, pick em up jones, and ben. without those two, there would of been a blanket ban on us.

Thanks Ben and Pick em up Jones for your help. Though glad to see they are still not providing info regarding my ban  ::) . (unless I haven't been told something)

Offline Demonay

• Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:46:17 AM »
wow wha happened guys

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 07:04:54 AM »
Why the hell did I get banned from their server?  I have not done a damn thing!

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 11:26:19 AM »
JNS wo'nt banned me heck I have an open invintation from Darth.  They insists that JWPIZZY is a wall hacker which I don't see. I have a few beef's with their bans, but won't post them where the world can read them. JNS is very P.C. and I can see where some of our members would not be welcomed.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 01:44:04 PM »
JNS wo'nt banned me heck I have an open invintation from Darth.  They insists that JWPIZZY is a wall hacker which I don't see. I have a few beef's with their bans, but won't post them where the world can read them. JNS is very P.C. and I can see where some of our members would not be welcomed.
they wont ban me cause they like me to, deadly specs said that i would be invited instantly if i wasnt part of KEA. ah well.

NWP, i PMed Pick, so im waiting for a reply.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 03:04:39 PM »
pick em up jones I thank you o so much my good sir. You are one JNS member I have gotten along well with. Ben on the other hand, I am undecided on how I feel about you. Just for poops and giggles, I never used racism ON their server. Therefore, I did not break any rules. I bet there is a large percentage of JNs members who break their own rules while not under the watchful eye of HIGH COUNCIL AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »
well seeing how i was in jns, i can say they have said, and this is in the open forum, you aren't supposed to ban for things outside the server, or in private message, but rambo, you did kinda attack him. There is a request ban where someone said fuck to someone in a steam friends message and they said you can't ban for that. but most of the JNS people are very cool, actually i haven't had a problem with anyone from JNS myself, but thats me.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 03:17:01 PM »
I believe people are taking this the wrong way. Smurray I don't have a problem with the majority of JNS. There is just a select few that piss me off. They ruin the server and make it unplayable. Like The Bomb (yes I attacked that friggen Jap). Oberst just jonied the forum, I haven't had a problem wtih him either. Hold Em Up Jones, HeadShot, quite a few have made a large positive impression but since I haven't played on their server for 3-4 MONTHS I CAN'T RECALL THEIR NAMES. Oh and yea, I did put JNS above eGO. eGO should die. I for one say KEA and JNS should team up and take down eGO.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 04:11:47 PM »
I believe people are taking this the wrong way. Smurray I don't have a problem with the majority of JNS. There is just a select few that piss me off. They ruin the server and make it unplayable. Like The Bomb (yes I attacked that friggen Jap). Oberst just jonied the forum, I haven't had a problem wtih him either. Hold Em Up Jones, HeadShot, quite a few have made a large positive impression but since I haven't played on their server for 3-4 MONTHS I CAN'T RECALL THEIR NAMES. Oh and yea, I did put JNS above eGO. eGO should die. I for one say KEA and JNS should team up and take down eGO.

whats an EGO?  ???

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
i cant see JNS and KEA getting along in the near future. would it be a good idea? hell ya, will it happen? prolly not. but who knows, and im basically done with this. im tired of having this fight.

Offline jwpizzy

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »
I think when JNS was in its infancy, they let almost anyone join. Which meant  they had a bunch of newb players for admins who in return accused me of hacking which led to me being banned. I think if I were to play on their server now, they may have gained a little experience and would think twice about banning me. eGO thought I was a hacker as well, but they had more experienced players and concluded I wasn't, now they keep asking to join. Most people in KEA should know I don't hack seeing that I've played with yall on the OnA server all the time. If I did hack this game wouldn't be as fun as it is and would be pointless to play.

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »
I dont understand what happened here?  All of use have played on their server after the collapse of OnA.  So I just dont get it'

Offline whores

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 12:17:09 AM »

Sloppy has mentioned this before. Would be great if there is like a KEA only area in the forum where certain threads can be posted/viewed by KEA members only and not the general public.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 01:29:04 AM »
THERE IS A FREAKIN PLACE WHERE ONLY KEA'S CAN POST, I SAID THIS MANY TIMES, GOD. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 06:59:49 AM »
Where is the link?  I do not see it.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »
If I remember right, JNS was pretty open about what went on on thier server.  I guess they have cracked down a little.  As long as they don't get anal like eGo servers.

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »
If I remember right, JNS was pretty open about what went on on thier server.  I guess they have cracked down a little.  As long as they don't get anal like eGo servers.

Im willing to make a truce with them if they lift my ban but i dont think they will lift it.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 09:58:14 PM »

Im willing to make a truce with them if they lift my ban but i dont think they will lift it.

Be cool if they would lift mine and examine my play to see that I really don't hack.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 01:46:54 AM »
ok, this is for all server admins and people who dont know where only KEA's can post and view. in the general talk section, there is a area called administrators, there ya go.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »
and people say im violent  :-\

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 07:07:02 AM »
Quote from: NWP on August 06, 2008, 05:59:49 AM

ok, this is for all server admins and people who dont know where only KEA's can post and view. in the general talk section, there is a area called administrators, there ya go.

HMM....I dont have that area listed in my general talk section.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 12:40:35 PM »
THAT SUCKS FOR YOU. Did I ever metnion I was once asked to join JNS? Oh yea, I am officially an eGO recruit. Well, was. But the option is still on the table if I decide to return.  :P

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 11:29:43 PM »
if you decide to join ego, you are officially a fag

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 12:58:03 AM »
if you decide to join ego, you are officially a fag

2nd that.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.