KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Clan vs. Clan  (Read 18002 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
Clan vs. Clan
« on: August 01, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
I think we should go up against the JNS guys in the future.I think we will try to make it a 12. vs. 12 kind of deal. and ofcourse, it will be on Ava. The way this will work, there will be signups, just throw your name on the board, and the first 12 people to put their name up is in the fight, this is what we will basically need. an MG, Sniper, maybe a rocket(fury) and rushers. Hopefully we can get this going.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: Clan vs. Clan
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »
just a heads up, if you want, i can tell you how most of the players play, and were they will be on the ava. i've played with them enough that i know where they like to go.

Offline lumpy

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 12:20:34 PM »
Count me in.

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »
Count me in cunts.

I will be one of the rushers with assault or support weapon,  it really doesnt matter.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:26:45 PM by Sexy like Ramsey »

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 12:24:21 PM »
I think we should go up against the JNS guys in the future.I think we will try to make it a 12. vs. 12 kind of deal. and ofcourse, it will be on Ava. The way this will work, there will be signups, just throw your name on the board, and the first 12 people to put their name up is in the fight, this is what we will basically need. an MG, Sniper, maybe a rocket(fury) and rushers. Hopefully we can get this going.

Yeah, we definitely need to do a match against JNS. As you know, I want to be part of this. I can go assault.

just a heads up, if you want, i can tell you how most of the players play, and were they will be on the ava. i've played with them enough that i know where they like to go.

That'd be cool.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 03:19:40 PM »
ill talk to you later sloppy

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »
I'll make you click links, and save bandwidth.

First 3/4
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/jojodaclowno/JNS.jpg

Last 1/4
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/jojodaclowno/JNS2.jpg

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT BASHING ON OTHER CLANS NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM, THIS GOES TO ALL MEMBERS! THERE WILL BE A SEPARATE LOCKED POST MADE LATER TODAY! I SUGGEST YOU ALL READ IT!- edited by KillEmAll
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:23:08 PM by KillEmAll »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »
just so you guys know, if you wanna play them, you gotta find out what maps they are running. if you guys go in there without a general knowledge of the maps, you will lose. There cal team doesn't really play ava anymore, all they play are these maps, and they aren't  just play once and you can do as good as people who haved played the map a 100 times.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »
I'm in bitches  ;D

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »
count me in too.. name when and where and we will kick ass..

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 04:40:48 PM »
This is gonna be a good match.

BTW Rambo, please do not go to other clans and start calling them racial slurs because you represent us. Unless it's unrelated to clans, go ahead, but please not regarding matches or anything related. Thanks.

Offline [KEA] falconnan

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 04:48:52 PM »
I want in.  Anything but sniper for me, though only MG if needed.  And away we go . . .

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
im gonna have to talk to mr. deadly specs some more, i believe there is a 6 man cut, so not everyone can join

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
im gonna have to talk to mr. deadly specs some more, i believe there is a 6 man cut, so not everyone can join

So, I think it's gonna be 6 on 6 right?

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
Fuck that its got to be bigger than 6 on 6 cause i want to be in it plus im sure alot of others want to be in it.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 10:50:11 PM »
if its gonna be 6 on 6 i think only the best 6 ppl should go,thats why im steppin aside..worp/falconnan/ding are better players for that spot no doubt.
guitar/banem/sagwa/whores/sloppy are the first 5 names that came to my mind..if rambo wasnt a cumholster and could keep his mouth shut he "might" be beneficial

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »
Fuck that its got to be bigger than 6 on 6 cause i want to be in it plus im sure alot of others want to be in it.

We can always rotate players (unless you can't).

if its gonna be 6 on 6 i think only the best 6 ppl should go,thats why im steppin aside..worp/falconnan/ding are better players for that spot no doubt.
guitar/banem/sagwa/whores/sloppy are the first 5 names that came to my mind..if rambo wasnt a cumholster and could keep his mouth shut he "might" be beneficial

thanks for mentionning me.
and yeah... if rambo hadn't said what he said, he could of been part of this

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »
BTW guit_ar_tist suck my dick, okay?

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 11:22:17 PM »
so you guys know, i'm really not that good at any maps besides ava, i'm ok, but not good. and if you guys think you are gonna take 6 good players, and beat there cal team you are wrong, sorry to if you guys are mistaken, but it's not gonna happen. They practice every night, and trust me, most of if not all of them owned me on ava anyway. Say what you guys will about the clan, and how you don't like them, or whatever, but they are still good, and a lot more organized, and know what they are doing better then you guys. I would suggest getting your server fully populated, getting a few more members, and then start scrimming, it seems like a lot of you guys just wanna get back at the fella's at JNS cause you were banned, or didn't like there members, but that doesn't mean you should run into a fight unprepared. And so you guys know, this isn't anything against anyone, but i don't think anyone here has experience in cal/scrims.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 11:46:47 PM »
those names come to my mind to... especially that banem guy, he is insane! and whores and sloppy are on other clans/communities, i guess unless whores is willing to convert and sloppy willing to wear the KEA tag for an hour or however  long it will take for the match. or for whores to just wear the KEA tag for an hour or so.we will need a MG, so fuego, lets see what we got
6 man team                                                                                
guitar                                                                                          
ban                                                                                              
sagwa/masterpice/capwned
whores
sloppy
fuego

12 man team
guitar
ban
sagwa
whores(if no whores, then NWP)
sloppy (fillin lumpy, i doubt sloppy will play, i would like to see lumpy in)
fuego
whores
fury
pimba
jim jones
rambo(sorry, but if he keeps a nice, non racial, low profile.)
crzy_canuck
that would be my team, i guess
if i didnt say your name im sorry

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 11:50:20 PM »
so you guys know, i'm really not that good at any maps besides ava, i'm ok, but not good. and if you guys think you are gonna take 6 good players, and beat there cal team you are wrong, sorry to if you guys are mistaken, but it's not gonna happen. They practice every night, and trust me, most of if not all of them owned me on ava anyway. Say what you guys will about the clan, and how you don't like them, or whatever, but they are still good, and a lot more organized, and know what they are doing better then you guys. I would suggest getting your server fully populated, getting a few more members, and then start scrimming, it seems like a lot of you guys just wanna get back at the fella's at JNS cause you were banned, or didn't like there members, but that doesn't mean you should run into a fight unprepared. And so you guys know, this isn't anything against anyone, but i don't think anyone here has experience in cal/scrims.

Yeah, we should be prepared before going into this. I never said I think they suck at the game, just how they are generally. I have played on scrims, not alot, but enough, so I have general experience but I wouldn't call myself a pro at it. Some guys are really good at it, obviously.

BTW guit_ar_tist suck my dick, okay?

I don't hate you Ram. Just didn't like what you did. But whatever, forgive and forget.  8)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »
Yeah, like BAN hinted at.... not everyone can play. I can't speak for everyone, but if I would choose, it wouldn't be easy. Especially having to pick only 6 people.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 12:00:28 AM »
i'll play it doesn't bother me, but lumpy is a very good sniper too. He is welcome to take my spot if he wants, he is in kea. also do you guys have a forum for only kea members to see? this should really be in that forum if you have one, if you don't you should get one if you guys wanna have scrims more and other shit you guys can talk about and not let everyone see.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »
All cool guit_ar_tist, we're klanmates. I can't play, well I could, but 1 smoke will screw the shit out of my shitty gfx card fora good min.  :P

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »
i'll play it doesn't bother me, but lumpy is a very good sniper too. He is welcome to take my spot if he wants, he is in kea. also do you guys have a forum for only kea members to see? this should really be in that forum if you have one, if you don't you should get one if you guys wanna have scrims more and other shit you guys can talk about and not let everyone see.

Do you mean a place in the forums for basically just KEA Admins? or just the ones in the match? It can be done I believe.

All cool guit_ar_tist, we're klanmates. I can't play, well I could, but 1 smoke will screw the shit out of my shitty gfx card fora good min.  :P

Cool.

Yeah, I have heard of alot of people that say smoke interferes with their fps. It never happens to me unless there is a lot of people in one small spot with a bunch of smoke, but not enough lag to completely disrupt my playing, but still annoying.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.