KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jedi = BANNED  (Read 2976 times)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Jedi = BANNED
« on: December 20, 2008, 12:53:22 AM »
This has gone too far. Way too far.

Seems like we are losing members one by one. If this continues, we will be no more. NWP is gone, same with profit, and it almost seems like others are almost going to as well.

I respect everyone's opinion, trust me, and I listen to both sides. But whether you agree with Jedi being banned or not, I think we can all agree that this is causing a lot of stress between us and possibly making us bitch to each other about stuff that we might not even believe in.

Which brings me to deciding to permanently ban Jedi. I'm not saying he wouldn't be able to come back and be nice, but how many chances have we given him, really?

I have talked to many people about this, and listened to many people bitch about it still (even when he (jedi) is not even on), and from listening to everyone, I am banning Jedi.

From these conversations, I have talked to ONA regulars which have told me that this is one reason ONA DODS went down. As co-owner of this server, I don't wanna let this happen. I believe we are being TOO lenient with this guy and look at all the threads that have started from this. Look at all the departures we now have.

Now, BANEMALL, I haven't spoken to you about this decision but I think you will agree that if we don't take action, this will be the end of our community. I hope you don't hate me for this, but truly, I can't take this situation anymore.

End of story for me (for now).

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
Re: Jedi = BANNED
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:57:09 AM »
Forgot to add:

If anyone asks, I am not banning Jedi because people thinking he hacks, I am banning him for all this commotion.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 01:58:27 AM »
Now if you guys really want proof of Jedi being a cheese dick motherfucker... this was his message to me on steam.. he kept on getting into the server repeatedly even after being perma banned by different people... this is what he said to me... next time i want to get his IP and do funny things to his computer..

Jedi Toad.LowSens!? (1): Rofl, you kids.
Jedi Toad.LowSens!? (1): I'll be back, no worries.
Jedi Toad.LowSens!? (1): I've got 300+ accounts to do this with :)

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 02:01:21 AM »
Between Rev Jim, Ding, and myself we banned about 5 accounts already.

Offline Dr. Del Fuego

• KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 02:04:24 AM »
Now if you guys really want proof of Jedi being a cheese dick motherfucker... this was his message to me on steam.. he kept on getting into the server repeatedly even after being perma banned by different people... this is what he said to me... next time i want to get his IP and do funny things to his computer..

Jedi Toad.LowSens!? (1): Rofl, you kids.
Jedi Toad.LowSens!? (1): I'll be back, no worries.
Jedi Toad.LowSens!? (1): I've got 300+ accounts to do this with :)

That sucks.
 I'd watch those who came to his defense. I suspect a small conspiracy by his 'friends'.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 02:07:10 AM by [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] »

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 04:28:35 AM »
Gee when did I post that one day JEDI would be prem banned and NOT BECAUSE OF HIS GAMEPLAY. Why that was yesterday.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 07:18:58 AM »
This has gone too far. Way too far.

Seems like we are losing members one by one. If this continues, we will be no more. NWP is gone, same with profit, and it almost seems like others are almost going to as well.

I respect everyone's opinion, trust me, and I listen to both sides. But whether you agree with Jedi being banned or not, I think we can all agree that this is causing a lot of stress between us and possibly making us bitch to each other about stuff that we might not even believe in.

Which brings me to deciding to permanently ban Jedi. I'm not saying he wouldn't be able to come back and be nice, but how many chances have we given him, really?

I have talked to many people about this, and listened to many people bitch about it still (even when he (jedi) is not even on), and from listening to everyone, I am banning Jedi.

From these conversations, I have talked to ONA regulars which have told me that this is one reason ONA DODS went down. As co-owner of this server, I don't wanna let this happen. I believe we are being TOO lenient with this guy and look at all the threads that have started from this. Look at all the departures we now have.

Now, BANEMALL, I haven't spoken to you about this decision but I think you will agree that if we don't take action, this will be the end of our community. I hope you don't hate me for this, but truly, I can't take this situation anymore.

End of story for me (for now).

It is about time this happened.  He is absolutely a pain in the ass.  I do not feel bad about this at all.  Also I would not worring about the site, it was full last night.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.217 seconds with 18 queries.