KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: match play  (Read 2491 times)

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
match play
« on: January 08, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »
Hi kea and people interested in joining "Kea". Currently KEA is involved in two leagues, CAL http://www.caleague.com/ and "The alliance http://allianceleague.net/index.php?conf=3.

CAL plays on wednesday nights at 9pm est and we try to scrim nightly 8pm to 10pm est each night. Maybe some of you guys can help us scrim but not play in matches? That is ok we need to be able to scrim as much as possible. Right now we have a core group of players.
Zone_Trooper, Wit, Jedi, Sloppy, Nwp, DEath, jim jones, and Glox, Glox Em All. We have 12 on the roster but the other 4 dont really help out a lot. If you are interested in playing Let me or sloppy know, because we will start getting next seasons team ready soon. I need to know which weapons you use and we are looking for a rifle.

The Alliance these matches take play on the weekends usually around 3pm est or maybe later this saturdays jan 10th is on Thunder, the match on jan 17 is crash played VS JNS.  I need to know how many of you are interested in play in the alliance and another thing. When we play an alliance match or scrim i except the best behaviours possible keep it pg ok!!!! None of this shit " Tommy is hacking " I dont give a rats ass and we arent going to be that type of clan.

Later Hoes

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: match play
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »
guitartist is usually one of the one's who scrims with us too, he has just been busy lately due to lack of meat, and acting faggy with his food. also nothing against anyone, but when we are scrimming with other teams anyone on the cal roster will take priority for the fact that we need to learn to play together better and make better calls. It is nothing against anyone, but if we have a chance to have someone who will play a match and someone who won't we are gonna pick the guy who will play the match.

Offline Boats N' Hoes

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 05:13:08 PM »
I want to play next season, dont know if i can, but i want to. I think i can play though, but it's not for certain. If we played on weekends then i can garuntee i will sign up next season.

btw when is next season?

I can use rifile okay....M1 > Kar

I can snipe also, but we got a few of those...fags
"My ass is a cum dumpster for large black men."

-Sloppypowerbottom

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
If you want my reply ask for it on Steam friends or through private message.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.