KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

DoD:S Server

(1/4) > >>

Flex-:
Are we giving up on it? I've had a few people ask me in other servers.  Although it is fun pissing off Queer Count members.

fury:
idk i wish we had that ship back up already...

pixiestyx:

--- Quote from: Flex- on February 20, 2012, 04:03:13 PM ---Are we giving up on it? I've had a few people ask me in other servers.  Although it is fun pissing off Queer Count members.

--- End quote ---

Every time I looked on steam, we would have 5 people from kea playing DODS, but all on other servers, like BC......

I can't ask dylan to keep putting up a server that sits dormant.

whores:
I've seen delta play in BC sometimes under the name Sperm Slayer. he doesn't really hate dawd

Flex-:

--- Quote from: pixiestyx on February 20, 2012, 07:30:12 PM ---Every time I looked on steam, we would have 5 people from kea playing DODS, but all on other servers, like BC......

I can't ask dylan to keep putting up a server that sits dormant.

--- End quote ---

I found when we switched server IP's the server got completely screwed. The non-steam crack being outdated had a lot to do with it too. The newer server gave me horrible lag spikes about 5 minutes in that rendered the game useless. I didn't mean to sound rude in posting the thread it's just that the last couple months I've seen a CS:S, TF2, and BF3 server go up and it made me wonder.

And Delta couldn't scrape the cum out of his own asshole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version