General Gaming > PC Gaming

Some new games

<< < (4/4)

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on November 24, 2008, 07:41:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: KillEmAll on November 24, 2008, 06:47:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: fury on November 24, 2008, 06:35:16 PM ---and u cant play wireless while layin on a couch..

--- End quote ---
you can do that to with a pc. get a wireless keyboard, wireless mouse. and your set.

--- End quote ---
doesn't have the same feeling.

--- End quote ---
true. its easier because the controller is smaller. i could keep continuing this "debate" but lets just leave it at a PC is a little better than a console :p

guit_ar_tist:
There are pros and cons between a console and PC.

But I prefer PC. You don't need to update your comp every year unless you want to only play on EXTREME high graphics. I built my comp in December 2006 and still runs fine.

I'm not planning on upgrading my video card or processor until maybe next year sometime.

RAMBO:
Graphics are better on a console? Please. By the time the console comes out people on PC can buy and install a newer, faster, bigger graphics card. Wireless? You can get a controller for PC. They call it a joystick. I've played dod with one. I sucked cock but it was fun as hell. It's like a real trigger. Where the fuck is Jim? He'll back me up on this one, I hope. He knows his tech shit.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on November 25, 2008, 07:47:35 PM ---Graphics are better on a console? Please. By the time the console comes out people on PC can buy and install a newer, faster, bigger graphics card. Wireless? You can get a controller for PC. They call it a joystick. I've played dod with one. I sucked cock but it was fun as hell. It's like a real trigger. Where the fuck is Jim? He'll back me up on this one, I hope. He knows his tech shit.

--- End quote ---
cant you also use a xbox 360 controller for some games to

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on November 25, 2008, 07:59:53 PM ---cant you also use a xbox 360 controller for some games to

--- End quote ---

I believe you can yeah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version