Community Talk > The World of Sports

Hunting?

<< < (2/16) > >>

NWP:
FAG VEGGAN!!!

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: RAMBO on October 26, 2008, 06:57:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on October 26, 2008, 03:13:56 AM ---I don't hunt. I'm not into it either. Should I mention I'm a vegetarian lol

--- End quote ---

Sounds gay.

--- End quote ---
is gay. but he's french.

brdmichaud:
I do hunt and got a buck (6 point) last weekend about a three year old.  Not done any bow hunting.   Won a doe license in the lottery so once doe is open, I will stock and kill.  Nothing like filling the freezer with deer steaks, roasts and sausage.  Fish alot also. 

brd

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: brdmichaud on October 26, 2008, 12:10:00 PM ---I do hunt and got a buck (6 point) last weekend about a three year old.  Not done any bow hunting.   Won a doe license in the lottery so once doe is open, I will stock and kill.  Nothing like filling the freezer with deer steaks, roasts and sausage.  Fish alot also. 

brd

--- End quote ---
the greatest i got was a 9 point.

Rev. Jim Jones:
I was forced to go hunting as a kid and hated it because I couldn't carry a gun plus had to get every one beer. I stay in the metro area during deer season as its like a war zone here with all the gun fire.

I hate both hunting and fishing but do consider them sports but like Soccer I thing they are boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version