KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Perma Ban PCJoe  (Read 8380 times)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: Perma Ban PCJoe
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 08:55:58 PM »
Second post in a row of fury's that talks about pot. Fury I think it's you.
just dont call the feds on me..
note to myself (are pot and hash the same???)

kinda, hash comes from pot. it's the oil that you get from a big amount of pot.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »
a lot of ppl think he hacks..same thing with a guy names atp who's a heck of a shot BUT gets banned everywhere..in both cases..if u spec 'em,ull see they play exactly the same way every round..and mostly suck as axis..they always run mid by the wall and camp the axis door...pretty much like sloppy does
i believe u could (if commited to) develop a method to excel in sniping this way..i killed the guy a lot more than he killed me and im not even close to be as good as other ppl that acussed him of aimbotting.
nothing else to add
and for the comments regarding amibot..i dont think u can tell when a skilled guy aimbots if he sets it to 80-90% all the time and is careful to keep it hidden (lookin everywhere for targets,etc)..at least i know i cant

sorry for double post, but good point, some people don't know how to kill people that play a certain way. everyone who is legit can be killed somehow. you might have to change class, but it can be done.

Offline jwpizzy

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 01:19:20 AM »
I think its funny he didn't have to dispute his ban, we basically did it for him  :D. It's good to have players like him on so he can challenge us on our skills. You ever notice yourself adjusting the way you play when going up against certain players who could be better than you? It only increases your skills at the game.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »
I think its funny he didn't have to dispute his ban, we basically did it for him  :D. It's good to have players like him on so he can challenge us on our skills. You ever notice yourself adjusting the way you play when going up against certain players who could be better than you? It only increases your skills at the game.
ohh..cmon..who could be better than u pizzy?  ;D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »
ohh..cmon..who could be better than u pizzy?  ;D

me  ::)

nycdiesel

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 02:27:32 PM »
i actually found a skin user today.. his name is BarHead.  he had a mg and it was obvious becasue i would crawl through like 4 smoke nades and hed start shooting as soon as i would leave the door.  but i f no one went out he wouldnt shoot

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »
i actually found a skin user today.. his name is BarHead.  he had a mg and it was obvious becasue i would crawl through like 4 smoke nades and hed start shooting as soon as i would leave the door.  but i f no one went out he wouldnt shoot
that could be walls or just no smoke. that doesn't mean you have skins. you can't see through smoke with skins.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.16 seconds with 22 queries.