KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: No More Medic For Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  (Read 8521 times)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
No More Medic For Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
« on: August 13, 2008, 05:02:04 PM »
yes its true, we will not have medic on our servers anymore, why, for  some odd reason, when i put it on, it crashes the whole server, i dont know why, but when its on, and you call medic, it immediately crashes the server, i have no fix for this sadly. so you are all gonna have to live with out it 

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: No More Medic For Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »
medic is for women anyway.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »
yes its true, we will not have medic on our servers anymore, why, for  some odd reason, when i put it on, it crashes the whole server, i dont know why, but when its on, and you call medic, it immediately crashes the server, i have no fix for this sadly. so you are all gonna have to live with out it 

used it for 2 sessions and now its gone..thats my luck

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »
well in sloppy's opinion, cause the sniper your atleast gonna get 90HP from the sniper, and thats anyways usualling a one shot kill gun. so whats the point really

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 09:07:17 PM »
well in sloppy's opinion, cause the sniper your atleast gonna get 90HP from the sniper, and thats anyways usualling a one shot kill gun. so whats the point really
no, even if you use bar it's 2-3 shots, and so people know, i keep a better kdr with BAR, it's just that i can't play the way i like to with bar, so i don't use it, but it's annoying that people have it binded and while getting shot/in the middle of a fight hit the bind and get more health. The way i see it, its just as broad like as using bright colored modeled, anyone can use them, they help your kdr, but they don't help you play the game.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »
ok, you won this fight

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 10:45:17 PM »

Bye bye Medic. We will miss you  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   :P

no, even if you use bar it's 2-3 shots, and so people know, i keep a better kdr with BAR, it's just that i can't play the way i like to with bar, so i don't use it, but it's annoying that people have it binded and while getting shot/in the middle of a fight hit the bind and get more health. The way i see it, its just as broad like as using bright colored modeled, anyone can use them, they help your kdr, but they don't help you play the game.

Yeah. Now that you mention it, medic is kinda bad because of the advantage it gives you. I guess it wouldn't be too bad if everyone had it binded but not everyone does. You could compare it to using bright colored skins. I won't mind not having medic. It will make it more exciting when I am down to 5 health and need to stay alive and kill quicker or stealthier.  ;D

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »
I'll uuse medic if available. BUT I HATE IT, so no crying here.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 11:29:11 PM »
it wont bother me

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »
Yeah. Now that you mention it, medic is kinda bad because of the advantage it gives you. I guess it wouldn't be too bad if everyone had it binded but not everyone does. You could compare it to using bright colored skins. I won't mind not having medic. It will make it more exciting when I am down to 5 health and need to stay alive and kill quicker or stealthier.  ;D
well here is the thing, it isn't a big deal to me if you kill someone, get to safety, and then use a bind/ type in !medic. But you should need to find cover for 5 seconds or something, or not be able to shoot for a given about of time. but there is no way you should be able to be shooting someone, get hit, use the bind while still shooting, and kill them not cause of skill, but cause you took about 130 damage, but medic saved you. personally i don't and won't use medic, don't mind if people use it, but if they use it like i just said, they are faggots in my mind and whilst be treated as such.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 11:41:44 PM »
well here is the thing, it isn't a big deal to me if you kill someone, get to safety, and then use a bind/ type in !medic. But you should need to find cover for 5 seconds or something, or not be able to shoot for a given about of time. but there is no way you should be able to be shooting someone, get hit, use the bind while still shooting, and kill them not cause of skill, but cause you took about 130 damage, but medic saved you. personally i don't and won't use medic, don't mind if people use it, but if they use it like i just said, they are faggots in my mind and whilst be treated as such.

I guess I was a faggot then.  ;D

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 11:54:57 PM »

I guess I was a faggot then.  ;D
i don't remember seeing you do it, but i have seen a few that i can't remember, and there were more i remember doing it on OnA when it was still around, i once did like 150 damage to someone or some bullshit, 140 at the least, but he still lived.

Offline NWP

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 07:00:15 AM »
Thats called you missed the first four shots.... ;D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »
im going have to agree with nwp :D

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »
im going have to agree with nwp :D
i don't miss with sniper, and i always hit ~ when i die to see how much damage i did, i did 100+ damage a few times

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 09:21:12 AM »

[/quote]i don't miss with sniper, and i always hit ~ when i die to see how much damage i did, i did 100+ damage a few times
[/quote]
yeah i got you figured out

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »

if you are basing that on last night sweetie, i was playing like shit.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »

if you are basing that on last night sweetie, i was playing like shit.
i was playing like shit last night too..been playing like shit lately..i might be burned out idk

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 01:45:35 PM »
i notice a big change in my kpd without medic, that basically means i blow at the game, o god

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
i notice a big change in my kpd without medic

Yeah, I find that to be the same with me to a certain point. I still like my kpd but it was somewhat better with medic.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 03:18:46 PM »
lol now you mus be more carfule went you jump not to kill you self 

True lol

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.09 seconds with 20 queries.