KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Statement by Bomb himself.  (Read 17462 times)

Offline Bomb

• Nooooooooob!
Statement by Bomb himself.
« on: August 09, 2008, 08:56:18 PM »
Before any of you jump to conclusions, this post will not be in the interest of re-sparking clan hostility nor personal and private anger.

I'd just like to say, thank you, for the KEA members that were involved in tonight's 12 vs 12 friendly scrim with JNS. I know some of you had a good time, and I can tell you for a fact that every single JNS member that was involved had a great time. That is the first ever 12 vs 12 JNS has ever played in, and we're extremely pleased with how smoothly it went.

For those of you interested, I can tell you the final score, but I will not do so until requested. In the end, it isn't about winning, it's about two clans doing something together in order to push the hostilities aside. As all of you know, the current situation between JNS and KEA is a delicate one, that was decided on as resolved by a selection ban of chosen KEA members from our servers and forums. I do not come here as a chance for those bans to be lifted, but to assure you that JNS will not be looking to cause trouble in anything KEA related.

As the recently elected 'public relations' officer of JNS, it was entitled to me to handle situations with other clans that were in the interest of JNS as a whole. To start my duties, I thought to come here first and to attempt a final resolution between both sides. I personally, have come forward to you, on your grounds and on your forums in an act of respect and hope that bad blood will not grow between our two clans. Some of you will choose to ignore this, and that is expected, as you may be one of the few that were banned from our servers or still hold a personal disliking towards me. In any case, for those of you that choose to look in the perspective of the clan as a unit, then you will understand that my actions were not driven out of personal opinion until my picture was posted in these forums. I did not know my pictures were on the forum until I was told of it.

For those of you who, after this incident, choose to no longer visit JNS servers or associate with us anymore, that is a loss to us and we extend our sincerest apologies for your grievances towards us. For those of you who still do, we thank you for your continued co-operation, and we hope that we continue to run things in a manner that is fair, and safe for everyone involved.

I, personally, have a few friends with KEA that I believe are good people. I believe that KEA is a good clan, that deserves as much help as JNS did when we first started out as a clan. It won't be too long now for your clan to run thick and wide with members, and it won't be too long for you guys to be managing more than a hundred members. That is because good clans continue to grow; regardless of  anything else. Because of this, I hope that KEA and JNS in the future can learn to accept one another's differences and become partners and co-operate with one another on a more regular basis in terms of clan scrims, endorsement and otherwise. Should KEA have interest in CAL this upcoming season, JNS will do everything in their power to help and guide the KEA team whenever it is requested of us.

So I offer my personal apologies for everyone who feels violated by JNS, and I will choose to forgive those who have violated me; because for the good of both clans, it is the reasonable thing to do.

I hope you can accept my apology.

Sincerely,
The Bomb (Who does not live in Nagasaki or Hiroshima)

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
Re: Statement by Bomb himself.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »
its a good thing you come here and start working on the differences between the clans..i have to say it would be highly appreciated and a step towards ending the "conflict"  if yall starting working on the lift of the random  bans issued to some of our guys that really didnt break any rules.since KEA stands up for every single one  of its members  (as im sure JNS does too)
thats my opinion and my opinion only..nothing to do with what other members might think about the way this is handled by u guys
cheers

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »

Sincerely,
The Bomb (Who does not live in Nagasaki or Hiroshima) 

LOLERS! im sorry, i shouldnt laugh, but its pretty funny. ya, i agree, we shouldnt be fighting. we should be getting a long to take down ego. teehee. thats all for me  :-*

Offline Bomb

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 11:49:55 PM »
It was meant as a joke anyway, hell, I laughed.

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 06:13:14 AM »
My two cents.....I for one had a great time, however, in the interest of good will between the clans, I believe that the bans should have been lifted to those who have been banned for BS infractions.  I say thanks for all those who have participated, it was fun.

brd

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »
I found that fucking hilarious! Also, I do not have a problem with you, I have a problem with your people. And no, that was not meant to be racist. I was talking about JNS. From my point of view, I was banned, for being pissed off and bashing your clan with racism and hate because some idiot admin banned me accidentally. Putting issues aside? I wasn't able to play with my team last night because I was banned? How is that fair? We would have got rolled either way, but still.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 04:43:17 PM »
I have problems with JNS saying some of my clan members are hacking. If any KEA member is hacking, a demo should be made and sent to steambans. I expect  JNS should do the same for it's own members. All hackers should be banned being in a clan is not an excuse.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »
I have problems with JNS saying some of my clan members are hacking. If any KEA member is hacking, a demo should be made and sent to steambans. I expect  JNS should do the same for it's own members. All hackers should be banned being in a clan is not an excuse.
we dont have one single cheater on our whole clan.whoever says otherwise can suck my dick

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 05:44:00 PM »
fury haxes!  ;D

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »
fury haxes!  ;D
yeah i got kicked from beer last night accused of it.was ramboing my way to their 1st and "got-caught-poppin-too-many-headshots-while-mging-undeployed"..gess thats pretty self explanatory  ::)

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »
I ruined it for everyone.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 07:27:05 PM »
I ruined it for everyone.
as u usually do

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 08:09:08 PM »
yeah, mg owns when u rambo

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »

;)

we dont have one single cheater on our whole clan.whoever says otherwise can suck my dick

;)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »
why does everyone find ramboing a mg hard, i find it pretty easy

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 11:51:12 PM »

I've never tried yet actually. Next time. :)

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 08:04:55 AM »
RAMMMBOOOOO.....  :o

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 03:55:35 PM »
i suck balls at mg period, besides whats a rambo?
:o :o :o :o

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »
i suck balls at mg period, besides whats a rambo?
:o :o :o :o
rushing with you mg undeployed gettin crazy kills (hence rambo) ..hold on..did you watch rambo 1?

it aint..but some ppl think its impossible to control an undeployed mg..so they accuse you of aimbotting 

Offline Ryu Takezaki

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 05:59:50 PM »
I've been banned from BeerCount, although I don't think I still am. They thought I was aimbotting, but to tell you the truth, I think I'm playing better now than when I was banned(maybe in the spring? not quite sure)

So if I was aimbotting last time, then what the hell am I doing now?

Epic aimbotting? <-- I didn't think it was funny, but this dumbass next to me did

the point is = most of the time when you think someone hacks, its usually not the case.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 06:02:53 PM »
I've been banned from BeerCount, although I don't think I still am. They thought I was aimbotting, but to tell you the truth, I think I'm playing better now than when I was banned(maybe in the spring? not quite sure)

So if I was aimbotting last time, then what the hell am I doing now?

Epic aimbotting? <-- I didn't think it was funny, but this dumbass next to me did

the point is = most of the time when you think someone hacks, its usually not the case.
someone likes to explore the forum, i forgot all about this topic. but true to what you say

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »
people think i hack and i miss atleast half my shots.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »
you are quite good, i know i was on the server a few days ago, and ryu had a score of 31-1. i just went to spec to find that he wasnt even hacking

Offline Ryu Takezaki

• KEA Colonel
  • Can barley stay on topic.
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »
you are quite good, i know i was on the server a few days ago, and ryu had a score of 31-1. i just went to spec to find that he wasnt even hacking

lol that was an awesome day for me, i've never gotten that high of a kdr, but of course, i got it down to like a 3 kdr

just a little hint as to where I go  : I'm VERY religious in game

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »

lol that was an awesome day for me, i've never gotten that high of a kdr, but of course, i got it down to like a 3 kdr

just a little hint as to where I go  : I'm VERY religious in game
hum. i bet you team kill in spawn all the time

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.198 seconds with 19 queries.