KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Call OF Duty World At War  (Read 5669 times)

Offline Rollin

• We got our own show
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
Call OF Duty World At War
« on: October 30, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »
In light of DOD source losing players, you KEA guys ever think about changing to new game? My suggestion would be to throw up a COD WaW server as soon as it releases. Hopefully then, you can get the upper hand on server traffic. If you can grab some new regs, they will most likely add your server to their favorites list and be returning players. More server traffic would most likely mean more Forum traffic and donations.  If you guys can swing it, maybe run both DOD and CODwaw. There are plenty of you on playing..  If everyone of you helped out with the server costs, it wouldn't be a huge burden to just a few members.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 09:58:18 PM by Rollin »

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: Call OF Duty World At War
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:52:27 PM »
if you guys can afford it it's a great idea. At pg we got a COD server up now, and it's full after having 2 people playing in it for a lil while. But getting a server out and popular during the release is needed, thats why OnA's dod server was so popular.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 12:24:20 AM »
It's a good idea. The new COD game looks good too. If donations keep getting lower and people losing interest, I (at least) can't afford to continue spending money on it. Time I don't mind at all, but money is different. Maybe it is time to change to another game, or cancel this operation since this game (dods) was made almost 5 years ago (am i right?) though that doesn't make it a bad game at all. I don't know, what do you all think?

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 02:03:23 AM »
Getting donations is tough even in a new game. 60$ a month is to much to spend

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
$60 a month..too much?  Not when you split it among 20 guys. 2-3 bucks a month is not so bad...I know Jim..it's 2 less beers a month but you can do it  ;D ;D ;D
now if someone can only remind my ass to transfer some funds to my paypal acct. so i can donate lol

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 04:10:47 PM »
$60 a month..too much?  Not when you split it among 20 guys. 2-3 bucks a month is not so bad...I know Jim..it's 2 less beers a month but you can do it  ;D ;D ;D
now if someone can only remind my ass to transfer some funds to my paypal acct. so i can donate lol
dont need to fund ur paypal acct..just pay with ur cc ,i know gettin married is expensive and u gotta pay for the tux and that ugly cake..but HEY,whos gonna be here for you when ur marriage is over? (shit i think that was too harsh)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 11:13:08 PM »
HEY,whos gonna be here for you when ur marriage is over? (shit i think that was too harsh)

omg, i dont blame canuck if hes mad at you forever. that was mean.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 11:15:27 PM »
double post sorry, im not sure to be honest, i know dod is almost dead. we might go to cod, but we would stop the dod server. and we have enough trouble with donations. we have over 30 members in kea. if we can get each to donate 2 bucks. we would be in the clear every month easily. cmon, im putting in my 10 tomorrow.

Offline whores

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 12:15:08 AM »
does that donation widget in the home page work? my donation for last month did not show up. neither does this months donation show up. gets deducted from my bank account though  :-\

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »
does that donation widget in the home page work? my donation for last month did not show up. neither does this months donation show up. gets deducted from my bank account though  :-\

did you donate 20 bucks? cause thats what its showing right now. 20 out of 60 bucks. one contributor.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »

Yeah, it's working. It might not update immidiately after donating but it shows now. I got the confirmation email of a donation and saw your message :)

Offline whores

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2008, 08:57:04 PM »
oh ok. yea, din't see it update for a few hours, so i wasn't sure.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »
maxed out the card while she was here...lmao
Didn't know you could go 1200 over a limit...apparently you can  :-\

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 02:23:22 PM »
Fury speaks from experience. I/my dad tried to set up a paypal, which I was going to be in control of but I never got a confirmation email. Tried 3 diff ones never got any. I will donate once I am able to. Also, Fury speaks from experience about the wife.

Offline Crzy_Canuck

• Part of The Family
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 02:33:15 PM »
Fury...that's why I married an Argentinean...if it goes to the shits I'll know where to find another...the women there are smokin'!!!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
Fury...that's why I married an Argentinean...if it goes to the shits I'll know where to find another...the women there are smokin'!!!
out of all places, women in the US arent that great lookin.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 07:14:22 PM »
besides..they dont need to be in control of everything..just make sure u cap her additional CC to next to nothing

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.198 seconds with 17 queries.