KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?~!!!!  (Read 6003 times)

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• 7r34Ð $0ƒ7£¥ ƒ0r ¥0µ 7r34Ð 0n m¥ Ðr34m$
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?~!!!!
« on: November 26, 2009, 10:52:50 AM »
from the mininova home page: http://www.mininova.org/

"From now on, only Content Distribution torrents are allowed. "

from the mininova blog: http://mnstat.com/images/blog/index.html

« Mininova considers appealing in Brein case
Mininova limits its activities to Content Distribution service
Published on November 26, 2009 in Mininova-related news. 93 Comments

Hi all,

Today is an important day in the history of Mininova. From now on, we are limiting Mininova.org to our Content Distribution service. By doing so, we comply with the ruling of the Court of Utrecht of last August.

Unfortunately the court ruling leaves us no other option than to take our platform offline, except for the Content Distribution service. According to the verdict (Dutch link) we have to prevent uploads of torrents to Mininova that refer to certain titles or to similar-looking titles. We’ve been testing some filtering systems the last couple of months, but we found that it’s neither technically nor operationally possible to implement a 100% working filter system. Therefore, we decided that the only option is to limit Mininova to Content Distribution torrents from now on. We are still considering an appeal at this moment.

We launched our Content Distribution service in 2007. This service allows producers and artists to easily publish and distribute their content for free through Mininova. The launch of Content Distribution has proven to be a success. Countless content owners have used Content Distribution to distribute their content (e.g. albums and documentaries) for free to millions of users. For example, the Dutch band Silence is Sexy released their complete album on Mininova and received the Interactive Award 2009 for doing so. The Dutch television broadcaster VPRO decided to start using Content Distribution in 2009 in order to distribute documentaries.

We would like to thank you for your support. Especially everyone that contributed to Mininova receives a big “thank you!” for the effort! We hope to keep welcoming you on Mininova and our other projects (e.g. Snotr, Dispostable).

Thanks! The Mininova staff

...WHAT IN THE FUCK?!...is this...THE END?!

"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline tlopez

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?~!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »
HAHA sucks for yall. Piratebay was banned from the Netherlands this year by copyright protector Brein and many complaints from other publishers/artists/etc. it has moved ahead to ban other institutions and service providers (such as Mininova) from the Netherlands. Since it has been very successful (also in Sweden) other countries have been appealing to this company to eradicate these programs in other countries.
However, the wonderful thing about the net is that there is always a way to use back doors get passed blocked content. So it will be up to yall to figure this out on your own, if/when such programs that apply to you get banned or restricted.
Have fun!!! =)

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »
the best option for torrents, are private sites like ip torents and bitsoup, atleast ther you get clean torrents and no viruses, but the bad thing is most of this web sites are already full and you can only get in by donating. I been loading from ip torrents for a while now, they used to give ther users invites to send to ther friends but they stoped unfrtunately.

Offline Doc

• Can barley stay on topic.
  • WOOT
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
BUMMER!!!

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »
the best option for torrents, are private sites like ip torents and bitsoup, atleast ther you get clean torrents and no viruses, but the bad thing is most of this web sites are already full and you can only get in by donating. I been loading from ip torrents for a while now, they used to give ther users invites to send to ther friends but they stoped unfrtunately.

thats true anzy (about private sites), but of all the major torrent sites, i found mininova to be the most "clean" and seeded, even in comparison to the Pirate Bay...I do have an account with demonoid, but i tried checking out the site a few hours a go, it said it was down for maintenance...something along the lines that it'll be down for quite some time :(

and yea Doc...fucking bummer it is :(
"Agent Lundy? So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our Internet activity, so is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff." --Vince Masuka

Offline klacko10

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 02:42:48 PM »
i have 3 invites 4 ip torrents( private torrents)...

oh yeah they didnts stop anzy u just dont seed anything back so no invites 4 u
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:44:19 PM by klacko10 »

Offline tlopez

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 02:55:09 PM »
Lacko can i get an invite =)
aint urgent for me (untill Vuze shuts down or my proxy/IP changer stops working)

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 02:57:07 PM »
i have 3 invites 4 ip torrents( private torrents)...

oh yeah they didnts stop anzy u just dont seed anything back so no invites 4 u

true i am a BAD SEED lol

my ratio is

Ratio:  0.300  Uploaded:670.22 GB   Downloaded:2.18 TB

fortunately they wont ban me until i go under 0.200 :D

Offline klacko10

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »
Lacko can i get an invite =)
aint urgent for me (untill Vuze shuts down or my proxy/IP changer stops working)
sure lopez just need ur email address
and ur f. name last name home address social security number and credit card number...

if anyone wants an invite just contact me when im online  i need  a email and i can sent u an invite

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »
sure lopez just need ur email address
and ur f. name last name home address social security number and credit card number...

rofl..never gets old

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »
rofl..never gets old

he forgot to say steam password :D

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »
booooooooo. it was bound to happen sooner or later though. soon it will be close to impossible to get torrents.

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »
booooooooo. it was bound to happen sooner or later though. soon it will be close to impossible to get torrents.

i suppose...there's always usenet?

Offline anzy-slo

• KEA Colonel
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 05:25:46 AM »
i suppose...there's always usenet?

thers always a bat and ski mask to go shoping with in a  video game or movies shop

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 07:10:15 AM »
You fucking nerds are turning me on!!!! Don't talk this way around daddy when mother isnt home.

Offline Irish Agent

• want some Irish in ya?
  • KEA Colonel
  • Nooooooooob!
  • want some Irish in ya?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »
You fucking nerds are turning me on!!!! Don't talk this way around daddy when mother isnt home.

Cathal Brugha: The Minister is as usual exceeding his brief!

Michael Collins: And what is my brief, Cathal?

Cathal Brugha: Intelligence.

Michael Collins: Bullshit! I'm Minister for Gun-Running, Daylight Robbery, and General Mayhem.

MIFIVE

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 02:29:11 AM »
use isohunt

Offline Shadow of Enigma

• KEA Lieutenant
  • An Old Member
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 03:48:57 AM »
use isohunt

isohunt is good...and Canadian...so respect..

but its not as huge or well seeded as mininova used to be...but considering its been holding its own against canadian shit heads...gotta admit it has balls of cyber steel

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 17 queries.