Community Talk > Announcements

JNS vs KEA Date

(1/5) > >>

Ban Em All:
The JNS vs KEA date will be held on Augest 9 at 8:00 PM please try to show up a half hour early. Good luck!

[OnA]Sloppy:
Whats the server ip and pass?

fury:
we gotta get together a lil earlier and set up the team..layout a basic tactics plan and whos gonna be where and when,it'll be good to know whos gonna play what class.do we have any substitutes? how are we gonna play? how many rounds? axis - allies or both?
i wont be able to play tonight..gotta work in the morning but ill be on early tomorrow.

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: fury on August 08, 2008, 10:53:34 PM ---we gotta get together a lil earlier and set up the team..layout a basic tactics plan and whos gonna be where and when,it'll be good to know whos gonna play what class.do we have any substitutes? how are we gonna play? how many rounds? axis - allies or both?
i wont be able to play tonight..gotta work in the morning but ill be on early tomorrow.

--- End quote ---
so many questions, so little time

alright, we already have a player list and a gun list, we all need to get TeamSpeak to talk to eachother. cause knowing them, they will have all talk on and tell us they dont. to the question about how are we gonna play, we are gonna play like they stole something from us and kick their asses. it will be 2 rounds on each team i believe and each round is 20min(unless of cap out)

that should be all, but we might call it off, not sure

NWP:
who are the players?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version