KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

Server sounds and server-join-music

<< < (2/2)

Ban Em All:
i dont get that, i just get a sound saying "Welcome to the server"

weird ???

Rollin:
The joinerserver.mp3 is the default sound that plays when you join the server this file was set up when quake sounds were installed.

--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on August 08, 2008, 09:11:54 AM ---Every time I connect to the server, it's always saying it's downloading the file "stfu.wav" (and maybe others but this one I remember). Why is it doing this every time I connect?

Also, the music that plays when I join the server I think is wrong. It always plays this Chinese song. I know that's not what BAN put as the server intro music but is it because maybe it's looking for a file name which is basically the same as this Chinese song? (the Chinese song is from another server's intro music that I can recall).

EDIT: here's the sound file......... it's called "joinserver" so maybe it has the same name as the file the intro music is suppose to be

--- End quote ---
You have a file that is named the same but is a different file. All you need to do is delete the joinserver.mp3 file from your hard drive. The sound will then re-- download and the problem will be fixed.  to delete it, follow this path:  "programfiles/steam/steamapps/<username>/day of defeat source/dod/sound/admin_plugin/actions

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: Rollin on August 09, 2008, 06:09:44 PM ---The joinerserver.mp3 is the default sound that plays when you join the server this file was set up when quake sounds were installed.

--- Quote from: [KEA] guit_ar_tist [GA] on August 08, 2008, 09:11:54 AM ---Every time I connect to the server, it's always saying it's downloading the file "stfu.wav" (and maybe others but this one I remember). Why is it doing this every time I connect?

Also, the music that plays when I join the server I think is wrong. It always plays this Chinese song. I know that's not what BAN put as the server intro music but is it because maybe it's looking for a file name which is basically the same as this Chinese song? (the Chinese song is from another server's intro music that I can recall).

EDIT: here's the sound file......... it's called "joinserver" so maybe it has the same name as the file the intro music is suppose to be

--- End quote ---
You have a file that is named the same but is a different file. All you need to do is delete the joinserver.mp3 file from your hard drive. The sound will then re-- download and the problem will be fixed.  to delete it, follow this path:  "programfiles/steam/steamapps/<username>/day of defeat source/dod/sound/admin_plugin/actions

--- End quote ---

THANKS  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version