KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

Would like to join KEA

<< < (2/3) > >>

Corvette:
I wasn't talking to u faggit.

Several clans have asked me to join them. Its not like I'm gonna be available for ever.

Sexy like Ramsey:
I could care less if other clans asked you to join. If we ever need any no life snipers ill give you a call.

p.s- If you got recruited by eGO then your a faggot. O btw you spelled Faggot wrong

Ban Em All:
glad to see ya demonay, i dont think your on my friends list, so add me whenever, and ill talk to you about it

on side note, corvette you aint joining with full admin, that just aint happening, read my other post about you in the best dod players

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: Corvette on July 25, 2008, 05:13:07 PM ---Several clans have asked me to join them. Its not like I'm gonna be available for ever.

--- End quote ---

Well. In that case, maybe we should give you full admin because we wouldn't want to lose our chance to have you on our team.  ::)

Corvette:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on July 25, 2008, 11:34:43 PM ---glad to see ya demonay, i dont think your on my friends list, so add me whenever, and ill talk to you about it

on side note, corvette you aint joining with full admin, that just aint happening, read my other post about you in the best dod players

--- End quote ---

Ramsey was playing on eGo today a while ago and was bad mouthing KEA calling you guys no skill noobs and faggits. He was saying stuff like this is the worst fucked up clan he has ever been a part off. That guy is a sell-out. dont trust him. If I were you I would give him the boot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version