KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

Would like to join KEA

(1/3) > >>

Demonay:
hey everyone, good to see everyone again i have bene absent for awhile due to ma old comp suckin. I'm doin good now wit a new comp n rdy to kill. I would like to join up with u guys.  enjoy playing with everyone on kea n i know almsot all of u from otha clans or just playin alot on OnA. Ive never been in a clan but id like to get into competitive play on here n i think im good enough on this game to contribute. if anything i lack is knowledge of most maps which i can work on. I'M jus glad ot be back on again playing with a good group of people. Id really like to join n even if nto i very much enjoy your server. ill see yall on the battlefeild

guit_ar_tist:
Glad to see you back Demonay. Cheers  ;D

Corvette:
I would join KEA if I am given full admin powers

Sexy like Ramsey:

--- Quote from: Corvette on July 25, 2008, 05:51:21 AM ---I would join KEA if I am given full admin powers

--- End quote ---

FUCK THAT

Sexy like Ramsey:

--- Quote from: Demonay on July 25, 2008, 12:40:11 AM ---hey everyone, good to see everyone again i have bene absent for awhile due to ma old comp suckin. I'm doin good now wit a new comp n rdy to kill. I would like to join up with u guys.  enjoy playing with everyone on kea n i know almsot all of u from otha clans or just playin alot on OnA. Ive never been in a clan but id like to get into competitive play on here n i think im good enough on this game to contribute. if anything i lack is knowledge of most maps which i can work on. I'M jus glad ot be back on again playing with a good group of people. Id really like to join n even if nto i very much enjoy your server. ill see yall on the battlefeild

--- End quote ---

Demonay good to see you join us. +1 just for joining

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version