KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!  (Read 11347 times)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
Re: NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »
about your thing about teamspeak, there are usually about 5-10 people who are usually involved in the conversation anyway, but they(me included) are talking the whole time. So if you can have people talk to each other but not in the server, it's a lot better for the server. If you have noticed there aren't a lot of outsiders involved in the conversation anyway. Also for matches people should be using TS, it's a lot better/you can talk to people when you are dead.

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »
Also for matches people should be using TS, it's a lot better/you can talk to people when you are dead.

For matches, I think TS is a must because you can put a password on the TS server and make sure only you're team is in there. because playing on a server, you never know if all talk is on. Not saying you should never trust the other clan but going on TS is a way not to confront that issue.

btw, you can still talk to people when you are dead in the in-game speak, unless i didnt get your message

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 04:57:44 PM »
Also for matches people should be using TS, it's a lot better/you can talk to people when you are dead.

For matches, I think TS is a must because you can put a password on the TS server and make sure only you're team is in there. because playing on a server, you never know if all talk is on. Not saying you should never trust the other clan but going on TS is a way not to confront that issue.

btw, you can still talk to people when you are dead in the in-game speak, unless i didnt get your message
yes, but i HATE all talk, if it's off you can't talk to people when you are dead, i was more reliving the ole OnA days, thats how Monster Rain and I used to be so good. But what i really meant is if i die, and i say mg on top of church, if he has a half a brain he will move cause he heard me say it.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.