KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: The KEA and JNS Fight  (Read 20539 times)

Sexy like Ramsey

Re: The KEA and JNS Fight
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 01:33:21 AM »

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »
THAT SUCKS FOR YOU. Did I ever metnion I was once asked to join JNS? Oh yea, I am officially an eGO recruit. Well, was. But the option is still on the table if I decide to return.  :P
an ego recuit..hah,that suits you pretty good dont it?

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 01:22:25 PM »

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »
I think i rightfully represent what clan im in when im in game.  I said x4 because if u went back there you would be a douchebag but u didnt.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »
TEEHEE, I know. No offense.

Offline Rollin

• We got our own show
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 06:26:04 PM »
wow, just wow.  you guys have your own server.  Why worry what some JNS server is doing? why worry if they ban any of you or have banned any of you? It obvious they are an immature group of people. I dropped in their server a month or so ago and got kicked be because I said "frack" I didn't say "fuck". Can you guess what happened next? I was kicked from the server. That should show how level headed this group of kids are. I haven't returned and won't return. Doesn't bother me a bit. I  mean no offense to anyone but it just amuses me that anyone would bother to try to get unbanned from a server that not worth their time. just my opinion

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 06:48:39 PM »
wow, just wow.  you guys have your own server.  Why worry what some JNS server is doing? why worry if they ban any of you or have banned any of you? It obvious they are an immature group of people. I dropped in their server a month or so ago and got kicked be because I said "frack" I didn't say "fuck". Can you guess what happened next? I was kicked from the server. That should show how level headed this group of kids are. I haven't returned and won't return. Doesn't bother me a bit. I  mean no offense to anyone but it just amuses me that anyone would bother to try to get unbanned from a server that not worth their time. just my opinion

yeah frack that!

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »
wow, why does it seem sloppy is always right? i second that

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »

Frack you say? I was a recruit when that happened and it was Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck all at once , after someone politely told you no to say it after you said it the first time.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »

Frack you say? I was a recruit when that happened and it was Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck all at once , after someone politely told you no to say it after you said it the first time.
can blame him for that handofgod..hes got tourettes sindrome..you guys have to understand he cant be medicated all the time.

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 05:45:36 PM »
haha i know, i say fuck in admin chat all the time haha, its just that u know kids play sometimes, i think the obvious fuck x10 was enough for a kick, oh well.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 05:52:30 PM »
haha i know, i say fuck in admin chat all the time haha, its just that u know kids play sometimes, i think the obvious fuck x10 was enough for a kick, oh well.

yeah wer pretty relaxed about that..gotta say sometimes its goes out of control and need to mute-gag a few ones..but we got exceptions to the rule..and sometimes we prefer each player to individually mute whoever he wants..but no,we rarely kick any1 for that since you gotta lead by example and most of ur are bad apples.  ;D

Offline brdmichaud

• A Perfectionest
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:11 AM »
Yea Rollin is absoultly correct, frack them.  I don't go to their fracking server anyway

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 08:00:43 AM »
we got absolutely owned in that game.. so we need to umm.. practice..

Offline DeadlySpecs

• Nooooooooob!
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
FRACK!

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »

Sexy like Ramsey

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2008, 04:07:48 PM »
x4

Am I? What clan are you in?

Dont know what world your in RAMBO if you wanna be a recruit of the 'ethnic Guedo Organization' thats your own business

ethnic Guedo Organization--no offense fury  ;D

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 05:08:11 PM »
x4

Am I? What clan are you in?

Dont know what world your in RAMBO if you wanna be a recruit of the 'ethnic Guedo Organization' thats your own business

ethnic Guedo Organization--no offense fury  ;D
none taken..(btw its ghetto not guedo unless u live in Tijuana)  ;)

Offline Rollin

• We got our own show
  • OnA Pest
  • Part of The Family
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »

its interesting how people see things. You are partially correct sir. I did not instigate being kicked for saying "fuck". My spray is not allowed on the JNS server. That was made known to me by several of the JNS as soon as I put it up in the German spawn. I did say that was bullshit. Shortly after that someone did use the word "fuck" in the server. Again several JNS said told the offender that its not allowed. I smarted off and said "frack" that. Shortly after I was kicked from the server. Now then, I reconnected to the server and asked  who kicked me. I'm pretty sure someone spoke up but don't remember who. They mouthed me a little.  Then thats when I went off. So yes you are partially correct but not as your story is told. I was kicked from the server for saying "frack" (keep in mind I'm already a little irritated for JNS mouthing me about my spray) when I came back into the server and found out who kicked me, I told him to go fuck himself and I also said  "fucking ban me you fucking faggot" FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING Ban me faggots. And then I disconnected from the server. so yeah I probably said fuck at least ten times  the second time around in the server.  For the record they could easily pull my steam ID from their server logs and placed a ban.  They dIdn't. lol,   I let Masterpiece borrow My ID for that clan match, since he was banned. He was able to connect. So no, I was not politely asked to not say "fuck" because I didn't use any language in the first place. I did how-ever come back after being kicked for nothing and go off on them.  So you know what they can do with their server?   They can stick it up their Fracking asses.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 08:49:52 PM by Rollin »

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »
a lot of them are dicks, im sorry, but some just have a dildo shoved up their asses. although some are really cool, and i get a long with some of them, so is the whole clan fags, no, not at all, is 75% of them fags, ya, without a doubt, thats just the way life is, theres dick heads everywhere. but most of them hang out there

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »
a lot of them are dicks, im sorry, but some just have a dildo shoved up their asses. although some are really cool, and i get a long with some of them, so is the whole clan fags, no, not at all, is 75% of them fags, ya, without a doubt, thats just the way life is, theres dick heads everywhere. but most of them hang out there

im confused,but what i concluded from you statement is:

the way life is...dicks everywhere..hangin out..there

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »
you werent meant to understand anything ;)

Offline guit_ar_tist

• KEA Friend
  • A Perfectionest
  • ADMIN
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2008, 10:40:26 PM »
its interesting how people see things. You are partially correct sir. I did not instigate being kicked for saying "fuck". My spray is not allowed on the JNS server. That was made known to me by several of the JNS as soon as I put it up in the German spawn. I did say that was bullshit. Shortly after that someone did use the word "fuck" in the server. Again several JNS said told the offender that its not allowed. I smarted off and said "frack" that. Shortly after I was kicked from the server. Now then, I reconnected to the server and asked  who kicked me. I'm pretty sure someone spoke up but don't remember who. They mouthed me a little.  Then thats when I went off. So yes you are partially correct but not as your story is told. I was kicked from the server for saying "frack" (keep in mind I'm already a little irritated for JNS mouthing me about my spray) when I came back into the server and found out who kicked me, I told him to go fuck himself and I also said  "fucking ban me you fucking faggot" FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING Ban me faggots. And then I disconnected from the server. so yeah I probably said fuck at least ten times  the second time around in the server.  For the record they could easily pull my steam ID from their server logs and placed a ban.  They dIdn't. lol,   I let Masterpiece borrow My ID for that clan match, since he was banned. He was able to connect. So no, I was not politely asked to not say "fuck" because I didn't use any language in the first place. I did how-ever come back after being kicked for nothing and go off on them.  So you know what they can do with their server?   They can stick it up their Fracking asses.   ;D

What spray were you using rollin? Regardless what it was, it's stupid you couldn't frackin' use it :P

True. A lot of them are dicks but some are cool. Just the others who are stupid ruin it for the others. Like a turd in a punchbowl. :P

im confused,but what i concluded from you statement is:

the way life is...dicks everywhere..hangin out..there

Haha. Always thinking about dicks.  :-*

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.181 seconds with 20 queries.