KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

No More Medic For Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1/5) > >>

Ban Em All:
yes its true, we will not have medic on our servers anymore, why, for  some odd reason, when i put it on, it crashes the whole server, i dont know why, but when its on, and you call medic, it immediately crashes the server, i have no fix for this sadly. so you are all gonna have to live with out it 

[OnA]Sloppy:
medic is for women anyway.

fury:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on August 13, 2008, 05:02:04 PM ---yes its true, we will not have medic on our servers anymore, why, for  some odd reason, when i put it on, it crashes the whole server, i dont know why, but when its on, and you call medic, it immediately crashes the server, i have no fix for this sadly. so you are all gonna have to live with out it 

used it for 2 sessions and now its gone..thats my luck

--- End quote ---

Ban Em All:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 13, 2008, 05:22:55 PM ---medic is for women anyway.

--- End quote ---
well in sloppy's opinion, cause the sniper your atleast gonna get 90HP from the sniper, and thats anyways usualling a one shot kill gun. so whats the point really

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on August 13, 2008, 08:57:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 13, 2008, 05:22:55 PM ---medic is for women anyway.

--- End quote ---
well in sloppy's opinion, cause the sniper your atleast gonna get 90HP from the sniper, and thats anyways usualling a one shot kill gun. so whats the point really

--- End quote ---
no, even if you use bar it's 2-3 shots, and so people know, i keep a better kdr with BAR, it's just that i can't play the way i like to with bar, so i don't use it, but it's annoying that people have it binded and while getting shot/in the middle of a fight hit the bind and get more health. The way i see it, its just as broad like as using bright colored modeled, anyone can use them, they help your kdr, but they don't help you play the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version