KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

Server sounds and server-join-music

(1/2) > >>

guit_ar_tist:
Every time I connect to the server, it's always saying it's downloading the file "stfu.wav" (and maybe others but this one I remember). Why is it doing this every time I connect?

Also, the music that plays when I join the server I think is wrong. It always plays this Chinese song. I know that's not what BAN put as the server intro music but is it because maybe it's looking for a file name which is basically the same as this Chinese song? (the Chinese song is from another server's intro music that I can recall).

EDIT: here's the sound file......... it's called "joinserver" so maybe it has the same name as the file the intro music is suppose to be

[attachment deleted by admin]

NWP:
Maybe a bunch of chinks hacked the server!!!! ;D

[OnA]Sloppy:
if you go into settings you take off the dl custom stuff from servers, then you don't need to dl the music. I like that a lot better, that way you only need to dl the map. The reason i did that was i kept getting stuck on a few songs to dl every time i came into the server.

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 08, 2008, 12:47:20 PM ---if you go into settings you take off the dl custom stuff from servers, then you don't need to dl the music. I like that a lot better, that way you only need to dl the map. The reason i did that was i kept getting stuck on a few songs to dl every time i came into the server.

--- End quote ---

Good idea. Thanks :)

fury:

--- Quote from: NWP on August 08, 2008, 11:15:11 AM ---Maybe a bunch of chinks hacked the server!!!! ;D

--- End quote ---
shit,i know a chick that might have hacked it..that rings any bells?   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version