KEA Servers > Day of Defeat Source

Clan vs. Clan

(1/11) > >>

Ban Em All:
I think we should go up against the JNS guys in the future.I think we will try to make it a 12. vs. 12 kind of deal. and ofcourse, it will be on Ava. The way this will work, there will be signups, just throw your name on the board, and the first 12 people to put their name up is in the fight, this is what we will basically need. an MG, Sniper, maybe a rocket(fury) and rushers. Hopefully we can get this going.

[OnA]Sloppy:
just a heads up, if you want, i can tell you how most of the players play, and were they will be on the ava. i've played with them enough that i know where they like to go.

lumpy:
Count me in.

Sexy like Ramsey:
Count me in cunts.

I will be one of the rushers with assault or support weapon,  it really doesnt matter.

guit_ar_tist:

--- Quote from: KillEmAll on August 01, 2008, 11:31:04 AM ---I think we should go up against the JNS guys in the future.I think we will try to make it a 12. vs. 12 kind of deal. and ofcourse, it will be on Ava. The way this will work, there will be signups, just throw your name on the board, and the first 12 people to put their name up is in the fight, this is what we will basically need. an MG, Sniper, maybe a rocket(fury) and rushers. Hopefully we can get this going.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, we definitely need to do a match against JNS. As you know, I want to be part of this. I can go assault.

--- Quote from: [OnA]Sloppy on August 01, 2008, 12:20:20 PM ---just a heads up, if you want, i can tell you how most of the players play, and were they will be on the ava. i've played with them enough that i know where they like to go.

--- End quote ---

That'd be cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version