Offline Ramsey

• Nooooooooob!
  • Proud Welder
Ramsey
« on: March 07, 2009, 09:52:57 PM »
Ramsey
17 years old
Day of Defeat Source
I want to join KEA because i want to get back into Day of Defeat plus i havent talked to you guys for a while.

Okay most of you from the old OnA Pests server know me alot.  I used to get along with you guys alot.  Though alot of you guys know that i have a bad attitude and i hope to make up for that.  I apologize for some of the things i that ive said and done to you guys especially BanEmAll and Guitarist before i left.  Really i have no problem with the JNS guys anymore.  So i hope you guys can see it in your self into letting me be in the clan again.  So regarding Admin rights i think that I DO NOT DESERVE admin for a long time or at all, but im sure most of you would agree that i dont deserve it.  I hope to see you guys on the server soon.

P.S: I will not be using my signature piece of crap mic.  I will stick to text until i get a new one.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 09:55:46 PM by Ramsey »

Offline DinG

• A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
Re: Ramsey
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 01:15:04 PM »
i am approving you for now.. you have permission to wear clan tag.. admin rights will follow when me/banemall/guitartist see fit.. just dont be a douchebag anymore.. i mean.. well we are all douchebags.. but no need to go overboard.. WELCOME BACK..

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.119 seconds with 19 queries.