KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: KEA Server  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Cranbarry

• I R I, U R U and not I
  • Nooooooooob!
KEA Server
« on: June 28, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »
Don't get me wrong here... Love the server - and I understand letting the SHIT fly... I get it...

But I have never seen a Clan server that doesn't require the CLAN members to even the teams BEFORE a shit storm starts... Just got off the server - 17 (axis of course) vs. 12 Allies... allies have a couple AFK's - I mention it - 4 or 5 times... before I finally decide to leave.  Only reason I left is not only do they not even attempt to even the teams, people just start talking shit...

Sorry, rant over. Unlikely anything gets done but... just voicing an opinion - I know, they are like assholes...

Offline Cranbarry

• I R I, U R U and not I
  • Nooooooooob!
Re: KEA Server
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »
Thank you for making my point stand out CRYSTAL Clear - Much appreciated

Offline Cranbarry

• I R I, U R U and not I
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »
I have played on Thousands of Servers, I have played against the best in the game (You are not one of them). I have brought more to this game than I could explain to someone as simple minded as you. If your SteamID is less than 1 million, I will send you $50, $100 if its less than 500,000.  I've been playing this game longer than, most likely, anybody you have played against.

Happy Birthday Asshat.

Offline Shippo

• Refered to as "The One"
  • KEA Friend
  • An Old Member
  • Mothra wants hugs before killing you. Srsly
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »
I have played on Thousands of Servers, I have played against the best in the game (You are not one of them). I have brought more to this game than I could explain to someone as simple minded as you. If your SteamID is less than 1 million, I will send you $50, $100 if its less than 500,000.  I've been playing this game longer than, most likely, anybody you have played against.

Happy Birthday Asshat.

Who the fuck are you.

Anyhow, thank you for bringing this up.  If you see me on the server, I will make sure that the teams are balanced and afk's are fucked in the ass with a 12 inch rubber cock.

Offline Cranbarry

• I R I, U R U and not I
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 07:33:28 PM »
Just an old man that Loves this game. Ask Zone Trooper (or Ellen, as he used to be called) - I R Cranbarry - all I have ever been, all I will ever be.....

Zone knows

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »
well...first of all,thanks for pointing this out...we dont encourage team stacking and i personally dont think its fun to play an unbalanced game regardless of the side im on.

the thing is...we have this issue from time to time..we strive to keep the teams balanced at all times,but sometimes in a split of a second 5 players leave and the shit hits the fan..again,that dont happen very ofter.

i guess all admins should take this VERY VALUABLE COMMENT as a heads up..instead of talkin shit

txz again,hope to see you around

ps:some of us  happen to know hes a cool guy and a good shot
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 07:45:06 PM by fury »

Offline Cranbarry

• I R I, U R U and not I
  • Nooooooooob!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 07:43:01 PM »
Appreciated...

Offline ScrotalTorment

• Professional Meatshield
  • OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »
And i was there the ENTIRE time you were. and it was NEVER 17v12, you are just exaggerating. It got to 15v12 ONCE, and it was evened within 30 seconds because -I- balanced it.

You mentioned it a couple times? You mentioned it ONCE. Read your chat history farther down my post.
You had afks? I asked who, 10 fucking times. You never answered. WTF do you want me to do?

The only reason you left, bullshit, when you logged off, teams were 16v14, YOUR TEAM WAS STACKED.

You sure cry alot.
http://keagaming.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=23210

"and we have 2 afks".
"Don't suppose the CLAN MEMBERS would even the teams on THEIR Server".
Literally 1 minute before he said this, I personally swapped -3- people over to the allies to even the teams. the round ended, and people rage quit.  If you honestly expect me to take the time every second of the game to balance the teams, GTFO.

After you said the above, i said i just did and you should stop whining about it or just leave. To which you replied.

"I will I guess... Thought they took care of asshats here".

All you do is bitch, as can easily be told by your chat history.  I don't care if you think you've been to every server and know what's best. If you say our server isn't the best, then go elsewhere.

@fury, I try to make sure teams are always even, I'll ask to even teams multiple times, and if they arn't evened in a timely fashion, i will manually even them. I am pretty sure you've seen that of me.  While i can not speak for/of other admins, because i tend to kinda take it over when i get there it seems like.

Offline DinG

• KEA Field Marshal
  • A Perfectionest
  • I AM THE GENERAL MAN
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
HEY ASSHATS... shut the fuck up and be reasonable.. if someone brings up a valid point or complaint dont mess about.. address the problem.. if its not a concern then dont go about cursing and fucking with ppl who bring in valid questions and problems.. and even i see a lot of team stacking.. i know a few KEA members that would rather not play the game if they couldnt get on the teams of their choice.. which is silly..

so be nice..

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 08:30:13 PM »
It wasn't a valid point. That's my point. I was there. (It may be a valid point at other times, but the time he is talking about, it wasn't.)

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 08:47:38 PM »
Sorry for bacon, he is a dick.

Thanks for bringing this issue up. you can also use admin chat.

by:

team say:@ message

that makes it noticeable to admins much more.

Offline trooper is j

• An Old Member
  • Asshole
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 08:48:40 PM »
why dont you post your won id.  that is if you have been playing that long.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »
why dont you post your won id.  that is if you have been playing that long.

He has a 4 digi. I don't doubt he has been playing that long.

I hate to come across like a dick. I mean, i am a dick, but i am a reasonable one in general. I just take your entire post cranbarry as you insulting me.  And that never bodes well.

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 08:51:31 PM »
Cranbarry i know you for a long time from the server. You are a nice fellow. I don't know why you started this shit on the forum!?? I was there and Scrotal asked you twice if there were any AKFS. I didn't saw any answer from you... The only time it was 17vs12 is when Shippo switched a few people and it lasted for a few seconds. We don't want you to go play to another server. We like having the server full all day long as much as possible but don't start shit without any real reason. Maybe in the future it would help if you had a microphone to say even the teams. I know when I'm sniping or on the MG i don't read the text.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »
topic locked. hope we see you on the server again. just take some of the advice into hand.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.125 seconds with 17 queries.