Community Talk > The World of Sports

NFL PLAYOFFS 2009/10

(1/6) > >>

anzy-slo:
Any beside me watching this games and possibly making some bets?

I shure am, i watched bouth games yeserday and today and they we all great. So far i predicted 3out  of 4 correct winners ( yesterday JETS & DALLAS and today BALTIMORE) and made some money on betting cuz the odds are very nice this early in playoffs , specialy Baltimore today i got them on 2,75 (decimal odds). The only game i failed to predict the right winner was the ABSOLUTLEY the best game i ever seen beside the last years superbowl. I predicted Green Bay to win and they shoud have cuz they definatly deserved in the the second half coming back big time , Rodgers playing the game of his life. Ironicly rodgers messed up in the extra time and unfortunately Packers lost. But still 45-45 (OT 51-45)that was just sick ofenisve  performance.

We are gona have some sick matchups in next round, like dallas playing in Minesota ( Romo vs Favre ) and Cardinals taking on the Saints in superdome ( Warner vs Brees).

I cant wait till next week and hopefully more of this incredible games like the one betwen Packers and Cardinals.

Any fans of NFL are welocme to write down some coments on already played games and those still to come, if any is a betting type like me more your more than welcome to ask for tips or share some of yours.

MIFIVE:
pack/cards was a pretty sweet game, can't believe they tied it and 'zona fucked up the chip shot forcing OT...i picked the pack as well, but then again i predicted vikes and bolts in the superbowl so its all a formality

fury:
NFL quarterbacks need to keep their names short...

zone_trooper:
Fury you owe me the price of my lunch.

fury:
well i vomited mine all over the keyboard while postin that,so all i got is some sausage if ur hungry (free ranch sauce)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version