KEA Servers > Team Fortress 2

A TF2 question

<< < (5/6) > >>

[OnA]Sloppy:
why would you pick the class of thompson?  the smoke does nothing, if anything it's hurtful. and i'm arguing every game has shitty gay classes. thats it. to claim that you won't play tf2 cause it has a pyro(if you are a half decent soldier he won't be able to get too close unless from behind) but you play dods which has a horrible shot registry(thanks in part to the tf2 engine) and has assualts that are walking random headshots.

ScrotalTorment:
The smoke does nothing for people like you.  Because sprite hacks are so common.  For the people who don't use bullshit smoke sprites that render smoke useless. It isn't useless.

I don't have to claim any reason to not want to play tf2.  There's about 30 reasons i dislike that game.  But today reminded me how lame the pyro class is.

I never defended the thompson. I know it's bullshit, It's a fucking autosniper. But you are just trying to get me all riled up.
So suck my nuts
I kick your ass any day cuz you are old and dried up.

fury:

--- Quote from: ScrotalTorment on May 27, 2009, 05:24:36 PM ---I kick your ass any day cuz you are old and dried up.

--- End quote ---
and toothless..

but back to the point..i use assault classes too sometimes..just for the smoke privilege,they should put that thing in every class

[OnA]Sloppy:

--- Quote from: ScrotalTorment on May 27, 2009, 05:24:36 PM ---The smoke does nothing for people like you.  Because sprite hacks are so common.  For the people who don't use bullshit smoke sprites that render smoke useless. It isn't useless.

I don't have to claim any reason to not want to play tf2.  There's about 30 reasons i dislike that game.  But today reminded me how lame the pyro class is.

I never defended the thompson. I know it's bullshit, It's a fucking autosniper. But you are just trying to get me all riled up.
So suck my nuts
I kick your ass any day cuz you are old and dried up.

--- End quote ---
sir i hope you were joking about sprite hacking, but if you weren't no i don't. it's just that you can't see through smoke either. so whilst one team can't see through it you can't either. and i'm not trying to get you riled up.

ScrotalTorment:
I know you don't, just fucking with ya.

I like using smoke, cuz i know where i'm going, so those noobs can die

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version