KEA Servers > Questions

Changing my name?

<< < (3/3)

ScrotalTorment:

--- Quote from: Ban Em All on June 08, 2009, 03:23:58 PM ---true, but i hate it when people change names. drives me nuts, then they go and ask me for admin when i dont even know their new name.

--- End quote ---

I fucking HATE it when people change their name.
Especially when they change it all the time and don't have a profile pic, and keep the [KEA] tag, i have no idea if they are impersonators or legit unless i look up their stats and names used.  Such a pain in the ass

(BTW HaveLock has been using the name Mad Max lately. FYI, lol)

The two people i think that should stick to one fucking name already are fury and rev jim jones.  Fury at least has a recognizable pic. but come on, lol.

Especially if you are gonna be an active admin (as in, actually using your power)
I can see changing your name to 'hide' while spec'n someone fishy, or something like that.  But other then that, It's always been my feeling that you should tag up and be fucking proud of it.

Hands Mechanical:

--- Quote from: bonefish101 on June 09, 2009, 09:48:46 AM --- See ya in the church tower...

--- End quote ---
You probably won't see me, just the rocket coming at your face.

Ban Em All:
No more fag name changers

Edit: i changed your forum's display name, your username is still the same though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version