Community Talk > General Talk

Hacker at the top of the HLSTATSX

<< < (2/3) > >>

OneSpiritBrain:
... okay man do you assume I am lying or don't know what I'm talking about? It doesn't really matter cuz last time I asked him nicely to stop using his aimbot and he cut it off. 3 to 1 ktd is a pretty badass ratio man... Just trying to help you guys out. Most people using cheats don't respond at all but he did and was actually a pretty nice guy. Fura-Tripa used to use cheats and he stopped also and is actually pretty good.

Your server is literally the one and only nonzombie shit server I have decent latency in so I really just want it to be protected.

[OnA]DeltaDeuce:
boooooo hooooooo hooooooo

PatrickNL:
Aimbot on full blast? SMAC got to see that
But he got been votebanned yesterday by some players, so maybe he hacks or people are bored and voteban people lol

OneSpiritBrain:
Server side never detects him. Detected two others last night but I guess what ever he uses accounts for automatic detection.

Boohoo, man really? It sucks for everyone in the server when these people come in with aimbots. I can see your lack of concern because you don't come in the server but I'm telling you that when headshots come from a DE, across the map, through a wall, it causes people to play elsewhere. I don't have that luxury however, so I am inclined to take what actions I can, ergo this conversation.

It's all good... kthnx

In regards to DarkSoul when he is using his aimbot I notice that every three shots or so it aims hard right and downward then back up and so forth. Maybe the auto detection service needs an update..

PatrickNL:
It cant be updated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version