KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for 3 steam accounts..?  (Read 9970 times)

Offline doodwat

• Nooooooooob!
Banned for 3 steam accounts..?
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:20:21 PM »
Some admin named Dylan banned me from the 24/7 ava server.
I obviously don't have 3 accounts and was banned for no reason. You noobs need to get better admins because I have seen the guy with the multiple accounts (name was Boss.ru.org or something.) and have played them before.
No one has "accused" me of having multiple accounts and I am convinced I was banned for no reason or for just beating everyone like they stole something making the game heavily one-sided with nothing they could do about it.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
Re: Banned for 3 steam accounts..?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 06:30:48 AM »
Cool story bro. Try posting this in the right place.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 09:54:44 AM »
You obviously don't have 3 accounts?  Maybe you've run into idiots before, but I actually look at my logs and check things, like the IP of suspicious players.  I've already banned a dude on 3 separate IDS for using no recoil scripts.  Now, you say you don't have 3 accounts, but I have 3 accounts on the stats database that are never online in steam at the same time, and all originate from the same IP address in pasadena CA, which is where you live isn't it?  You can find out a lot with just a few simple numbers.....

http://stats.keagaming.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=6108
http://stats.keagaming.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=10032
http://stats.keagaming.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=10030

Also, mister rambo above knows a lot of the competitive players i know, and he knows more, but of the ones I know, they hold usually more than 2 accounts because they constantly get hassled from people claiming they're hacking.  If I hadn't played with them and specced them before, i would wonder that as well.  They use it to keep playing even if a shitty admin bans them and they have to get them selves un banned.  So saying a stupid statement like
I obviously don't have 3 accounts
doesn't mean you're not telling the whole truth.  also, I'd trust myself and my skills of deduction before I let you tell me otherwise.  And right now, what I've gathered suggests those are all your accounts and you just don't want to tell us.

On another note of your ignorance......
You noobs need to get better admins because I have seen the guy with the multiple accounts (name was Boss.ru.org or something.) and have played them before.
Do you not read the server title? 
KEAGAMING.com AVALANCHE 24/7 + NO-STEAM [Recruiting!]
Those Bruss.org.ru players are all playing on a hacked version, and don't care enough to change the name from the group that hacked the game.  They don't have steam, or steam ID's, hence they all have the same name.  Ever notice when you were playing, that you would kill like 6 people in a row, and they all had the same, ungodly high number of points?  TADA, that's them.

Oh, another question, did you try to get back in?  Cause there are no active bans tied to your steam id (s) or the ips you've connected from. So, why haven't you just tried to reconnect?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:49:03 PM by pixiestyx »

Offline [OnA]DeltaDeuce

• Clit Licker
  • OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
  • God
Banned for 3 steam accounts..?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 10:24:17 AM »
Admin abuse

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 01:03:58 PM »
PWNED

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 01:32:39 PM »

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »

Also, mister rambo above knows a lot of the competitive players i know

yes, and most of them....intimately.

(faggots)

Offline Joeseph Geobbels

• Buster Highman
  • KEA Colonel
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 08:33:09 PM »
hey, just a word of advice. if you never want to get banned by an admin on the server. you need to let them have their way with you. trust me, it works! ive never been banned and i hack 24/7!

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 01:33:05 AM »
^this is true

Offline pixiestyx

• Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 05:50:49 PM »
Admin abuse
Concurred.

Yeah, turns out not.  After talking to dylan, he states he kicked the dude 3 times while attempting to get his attention, and after not being able to grasp the doods attention, eh gave him a 10 minute ban. 

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
fuck em, next time perma ban him

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 10:51:30 PM »
Yeah, turns out not.  After talking to dylan, he states he kicked the dude 3 times while attempting to get his attention, and after not being able to grasp the doods attention, eh gave him a 10 minute ban. 
Maybe the guy doesn't have sound. and if dylan tried text, maybe he doesn't pay attention to that stuff, I know I don't at times. And who the fuck cares if he has 3 accounts? we aren't valve and trying to enforce the steam user agreement. hell, the server is cracked, so you can't enforce a agreement that you don't follow without being a hypocrite. Just the way I see it.

Offline pixiestyx

• Get A Life
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 08:25:20 AM »
Maybe the guy doesn't have sound. and if dylan tried text, maybe he doesn't pay attention to that stuff, I know I don't at times. And who the fuck cares if he has 3 accounts? we aren't valve and trying to enforce the steam user agreement. hell, the server is cracked, so you can't enforce a agreement that you don't follow without being a hypocrite. Just the way I see it.

I'm just pointing out that he was banned for failure to pay attention to a server admin, not for having 3 accounts.  BTW, one of his accounts does have a vac ban on something, I'm guessing COD MW2 by the looks of it.  Then again, half of the MW2 players got banned....lol

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »
if he doenst have sound,cant read english or whatever ,thats his problem..he got kicked 3 times ,came back (probably kept on fuckin around too) and earned a short ban,..go cry somewhere else

locked for faggotry

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:09:55 PM by fury »

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.155 seconds with 17 queries.