KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kid takes a Bacon Stand  (Read 5331 times)

Offline TastyTaste

• Can you Taste It?
  • OnA Pest
  • Get A Life
  • Food Taster
Kid takes a Bacon Stand
« on: September 02, 2009, 05:32:05 PM »

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
Re: Kid takes a Bacon Stand
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »
that's awesome, and you can't just change someones eating habits instantly, especially a kids.  these reality shows take everything to the complete edge of "reality".  i get he needs to eat better, but you won't convince him by taking everything he eats right now, and stop giving it to him, and just giving him vegetables, fucking retards

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »
i would well i cant say it here!!!!!

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 06:14:35 PM »
kinda reminds me of someone.....

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
id let that fat kid pack his fuckin bags

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 07:34:16 PM »
I have changed my habits and if i can do so can these fat fucking brats.

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:08 PM »
I would bitch slap that little POS if I were his dad. Little shit of a kid.....

Offline The Denogginizer

• Can barley stay on topic.
  • "Im is love you....." -[KEA] D-MAN
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 12:36:58 AM »
Hahaha!!! I salute this chubby little guy! Wait to take a stand. By the way he's not THAT fat. hahaha

Offline D-MAN

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 12:51:31 AM »
Hahaha!!! I salute this chubby little guy! Wait to take a stand. By the way he's not THAT fat. hahaha
He had a double chin...... He is fat.....

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 08:36:04 AM »
I would bitch slap that little POS if I were his dad. Little shit of a kid.....

If I was that brown lady and his dad, I know it's reality, but regardless, when he did come back, that little fat fucker would find all of his shit outside on the sidewalk in a cardboard box.

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »
With the diet or cut back in food I've been eating i have hadn't man food in weeks!!! No bacon the candies of meats. Fast food = kiddie portions. Three to four hours of activity "exercise" a day. When i was that little bastards age i was very thin in fact there wasnt the number of fat kids then. Today's way of thinking is give the young whatever they want "let them feel like they have entitlement". We could go on with this subject for years. I just call it poor parenting adults not standing up to these little bastards. Take his bacon from him and make him eat green vegetables for 6 months or so and just watch the weight go. By the way no soda for the little fuckers either. When i was a kid soda was a treat not a every day thing.
 I am with Rambo on this one except i wouldn't use the box!!!!

Offline mr.teeth

• The Best of the Best
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »
I think its sad when u need someone else to come in and take over your kids.. Dont EVER let ur kids stomp over you
Here comes Mr. Teeth!!

Offline zone_trooper

• An Old Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »
People think it is the schools and everyone but them.

Rambo any black women that I know would have slapped the crap out of him. My mother would have hit him before the 2nd word was out of his fat mouth.

Offline The Denogginizer

• "Im is love you....." -[KEA] D-MAN
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »
He had a double chin...... He is fat.....
you obviously werent there when Scrotal and AngryWhite were bagging on me for getting food, then they called me fat and I replyed "Im not THAT fat." Inside joke smelly face.

Offline pixiestyx

• Server Enforcer Extraordinaire
  • KEA General Administrator
  • Get A Life
  • I'm awesome, ya'll can STFU.
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 07:46:08 PM »
With the diet or cut back in food I've been eating i have hadn't man food in weeks!!! No bacon the candies of meats. Fast food = kiddie portions. Three to four hours of activity "exercise" a day. When i was that little bastards age i was very thin in fact there wasnt the number of fat kids then. Today's way of thinking is give the young whatever they want "let them feel like they have entitlement". We could go on with this subject for years. I just call it poor parenting adults not standing up to these little bastards. Take his bacon from him and make him eat green vegetables for 6 months or so and just watch the weight go. By the way no soda for the little fuckers either. When i was a kid soda was a treat not a every day thing.
 I am with Rambo on this one except i wouldn't use the box!!!!

I know what you mean, up until i was like 10 not even soda, but chocolate milk was special.  when i was 12 pop was the special treat.  once i was in high school though i drank chocolate milk daily, and pop was about once a week.  I still don't drink pop much.  I drink a lot of water.  get a brita pitcher, you'll like a cool glass of water in the summer while playing DOD.  I know i do. 

on another note, the kid isn't really that fat.  Granted he's not a little stick figure like i was, but when he pass puberty as long as he doesn't continue to eat bacon forever he'll be fine.  they say that if you're average body type when you graduate high school is basically what you'll be like for the rest of your life.  so if you're chubby, you'll only get chubbier with the food and less working out.  people who are incredibly thin will stay there too.  it's just science

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.147 seconds with 17 queries.