KEAGaming

Please login or register.

Author Topic: A TF2 question  (Read 13116 times)

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
A TF2 question
« on: May 24, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »
Lets say i want to play more of TF2. More specific our KEA/OnA server. Can i get admin there? I also want to know who actually is an admin there? The fact also is we KEA are not doing a good job of populating it. If some of KEA were given admin maybe that would be their motivation to populate it more..

I'm not saying give me admin. I'm just wondering.....?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 06:15:50 PM by MrBlack® »

Offline ScrotalTorment

• Professional Meatshield
  • OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
Re: A TF2 question
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 06:41:20 PM »
Don't give him admin...

I got nothing.

Rev. Jim Jones

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:56:24 PM »
I only play 2FORT out of Chicago and two maps that are 2FORT @ night

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 10:08:27 PM »
BanEmAll, Ding,......Please reply on this topic, your opinions.......

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »
My nuts itch.
(BTW my previous post was a joke. Black didn't get it. I don't care if he has admin for a lameass cartoon game i don't even play :D)

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »
why do people want admin so bad in games? there is almost no need for admins in tf2 anyway you can't tk, the only thing you can do is mic spam which doesn't require an admin just players with half a brain and idle which doesn't really hurt the server. jus sayin oh and i got admin.

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 02:20:53 PM »
I have admin as do most OnA that play there. To populate it, idle in it. Me and OnA MuleJuice idled together this passed weekend and it was filled very quickly for the whole weekend straight. Also, you don't need admin. No hackers, except Andy, and no TKing as Sloppy said. You can personally mute anyone being a spammer. Also, about giving admin to motivate you? I say no. However, I am not in charge so I am not giving you Clutch's answer as I do not know his feelings on this. In my opinion admin should be given on the following basis:

You are a kind, rule abiding player who helps populate the server and doesn't like the tom foolery of shit dicks on the server. Also, you must spread the Virus.

Although I no longer am in KEA, the idea of sharing a server was thought up by me, and executed by Ban Em with my encouragement. I'm not in KEA and this post might not mean shit to you, but I still do my part helping with TF2 business and will do so as long as I am given the privileges necessary.

Mr. Black, no offense but I did not see you on the TF2 server this weekend as far as I can recall. I may have seen you once, for about an hour. Not really to much of a push for populating it from you. Krelm Krelm and Del Fuego were about as much as you. Krelm Krelm was actually on quite a bit. According to HLstatsX you only have 1 hour and 30 minutes total. Only 17 kills total ever. 6 in the passed 21 days. At .2 kills a minute. So, 5 minutes = 1 kill. You were on for a half an hour the passed three weeks. I know, stats don't turn on until there is 4 players. I am not ragging on your skills, I am just saying your not on much. However, this server in particular fills very quickly. You want to populate? Idle. Add OnA MuleJuice and JudgeFudge to your friends list. Add Zephyr and Andy234. Ask them to come on and play or idle with you. Not to mention you get weapons randomly while idling now.

Bottom line, make an attempt to populate the server. Otherwise, don't complain about it being empty. Oh and don't play on other servers, ours will fill quickly, ask Sloppy.

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »
Thank you Rambo for taking your time to answer me. First things first:
*The server has been kicking me and crashing my computer for the past few months. Yes for A LONG time and i posted a topic about it.
*The game is relatively new to me and i don't fully know how to play it. It's faster than Day of Defeat and i didn't adjust yet.
*The server being half KEA, i never saw no KEA members playing except KrelmKrelm. 50% of people playing on KEA server is because of the outrageous topics on all talk. For the time played on TF2 server everyone was quiet. Doesn't feel like a KEA/OnA server...
*And lastly, at the beginning of this topic a said: "LETS SAY" i want to play more of TF2... and i wanted to find out why KEA don't populate the server.

And now that i see that people don't give a shit I'M BEGGING YOU BanEmAll TO LOCK THIS TOPIC BECAUSE OF IT'S UN-USEFULNESS!!!

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 06:54:24 PM »
*The server has been kicking me and crashing my computer for the past few months. Yes for A LONG time and i posted a topic about it.
*The game is relatively new to me and i don't fully know how to play it. It's faster than Day of Defeat and i didn't adjust yet.
*The server being half KEA, i never saw no KEA members playing except KrelmKrelm. 50% of people playing on KEA server is because of the outrageous topics on all talk. For the time played on TF2 server everyone was quiet. Doesn't feel like a KEA/OnA server...
*And lastly, at the beginning of this topic a said: "LETS SAY" i want to play more of TF2... and i wanted to find out why KEA don't populate the server.

I understand Mr.Black I am not trying to insult you. I know the game play is different and I myself am not used to it. The server is different from the OnA and KEA you are used to though. It has a underlying homosexuality between MuleJuice and Andy. Sloppy and myself join in. It can get pretty loud when the old regs are on and it can be quite entertaining. As for you getting kicked and crashing your computer, there was a problem with the server. The other server, that was "[KEA] [OnA]" in the title is still messed up. That was a problem on the servers end and not yours, I apologize. I am not pointing the finger at you for it not being populated, I am pointing it at KEA and OnA members that have TF2. By the way, it was 30/32 right now. I hope I answered your questions. If there is anything else, PM me after this thread is locked.

Offline Ban Em All

• Technical IT Director
  • Get A Life
  • Don't Hurt Me!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »
I do not even have admin yet. :(

Again, agreeing with sloppy. I never seen anyone use admin in tf2.

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 10:02:15 PM »
Please Sir lock this topic because no one seems to care about the TF2 server.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
Ya know, i am gonna go afk a while, so i am gonna go idle in there.

Even though i don't play this corny game.
lol

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »
games not corny, well it is kinda now with all the class updates, but originally it was very balanced and quite good.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
Oh i remember why i don't play this lameass game. Pussy ass pyros.

Offline MrBlack

• KEA Colonel
  • An Old Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 01:21:20 PM »
This still isn't locked!!?

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »
just like light/mg's?

Offline RAMBO

• KEA Colonel
  • Get A Life
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
just like light/mg's?

+1, scortal is a thompson fag.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »
1.    BAR           1,245
2.    MP44    1,138
3.    THOMPSON 900

You were saying?

And most of those were thompsons i picked up off the ground when i was rocket and ran out of ammo :P

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »
   American Support Infantry    92 times    13.37%    13.37%
3.    American Master Sergeant    70 times    10.17%
jus sayin? thats the time you picked the class.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »
Ya. So?  Still my 3rd highest.  I only use the thompson until i grab somin else.  I choose that class for smoke. :P  You're arguing a useless point.

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »
why would you pick the class of thompson?  the smoke does nothing, if anything it's hurtful. and i'm arguing every game has shitty gay classes. thats it. to claim that you won't play tf2 cause it has a pyro(if you are a half decent soldier he won't be able to get too close unless from behind) but you play dods which has a horrible shot registry(thanks in part to the tf2 engine) and has assualts that are walking random headshots.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »
The smoke does nothing for people like you.  Because sprite hacks are so common.  For the people who don't use bullshit smoke sprites that render smoke useless. It isn't useless.

I don't have to claim any reason to not want to play tf2.  There's about 30 reasons i dislike that game.  But today reminded me how lame the pyro class is.

I never defended the thompson. I know it's bullshit, It's a fucking autosniper. But you are just trying to get me all riled up.
So suck my nuts
I kick your ass any day cuz you are old and dried up.

Offline fury

• mnn
  • KEA Lieutenant
  • Get A Life
  • come to bed,ill show you some tricks baby.
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »
and toothless..

but back to the point..i use assault classes too sometimes..just for the smoke privilege,they should put that thing in every class

Offline [OnA]Sloppy

• OnA Pest
  • A Perfectionest
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 06:03:39 PM »
The smoke does nothing for people like you.  Because sprite hacks are so common.  For the people who don't use bullshit smoke sprites that render smoke useless. It isn't useless.

I don't have to claim any reason to not want to play tf2.  There's about 30 reasons i dislike that game.  But today reminded me how lame the pyro class is.

I never defended the thompson. I know it's bullshit, It's a fucking autosniper. But you are just trying to get me all riled up.
So suck my nuts
sir i hope you were joking about sprite hacking, but if you weren't no i don't. it's just that you can't see through smoke either. so whilst one team can't see through it you can't either. and i'm not trying to get you riled up.

Offline ScrotalTorment

• OnA Pest
  • An Old Member
  • Applesauce Bitch
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 06:38:23 PM »
I know you don't, just fucking with ya.

I like using smoke, cuz i know where i'm going, so those noobs can die

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal

ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.08 seconds with 18 queries.